jeudi 15 septembre 2011

Hello friends,


Today, I had to go to hospital see the sugeon  which is on the upper side of Rouen and then went down to town, it was a sunny day, I had lunch outside. I went shopping for my crochet ideas and ordered the famous book i wanted. But, I already found two!
Some cupcakes stickers and some adhesive fabric.
Some greyish-blue  alpaga
This pink lambswool... and I ran out of battery! so, i will continue tomorow!
I will start the flowers tonight...See you soon.

5 commentaires:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Lovely finds! Can't wait to see the crocheted flowers. :)
Hope your visit to the surgeon isn't anything to worry about. :(
Hugs

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

J'ai hâte de voir tes jolies fleurs ! Bisous et bonne soirée

Isobel a dit…

Such lovely books, Catherine!
Will be looking forward to see your crochet flowers.
xx

Heidi a dit…

Hallo Catherine, I hope all is good for the visit to the surgeon...

I love crochet, I made some wool flowers but... I don't know how to use them! I will see yours!
Have a happy and relaxing week end!
Heidi

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh Catherine this is so funny...I am getting ready to do a post on crochet too. I love to crochet, but I usually make lace.

Hope your visit with the doctor went well.(-: