samedi 17 septembre 2011

Hello friends,


I have been working on my crochet flowers yesterday and it was hard at the begining! I will show you the result soon. I found some new ones i want to share with you, but the first three ones are in french and i am afraid i can't translate the crochet patterns...BUT...
there is a new one  and i hope the signs are the same for everybody?
( You may click on the picture to enlarge) Have a good crocheting day!

6 commentaires:

Gilda - Sweet sweet home a dit…

Vos fleurs au crochet sont belles, j'aime les couleurs que vous avez choisi. Maintenant, je vous salue. Je n'ai pas encore d'emballer. Mercredi je pars pour un séjour en Ecosse. Un gros câlin Gilda

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

these are beautiful and your previous post is so colorful...I love it!

flowersandhome a dit…

I love crocheting flowers! But it's been months since I found time for it. Thanks for sharing the patterns! I love crocheting with those patterns, much easier than the written ones I think.
Bye,
Marian

The Time Sculptor a dit…

These tiny flowers look so perfect and so delectable! I can think of a thousand ways to use them :-)
Jane Gray

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Je vais toutes les faire tes fleurs ! Les dernières, ça me fait penser à des bougeoirs. J'ai compris que tu étais une débutante? Tu te débrouilles bien. Bisous et bonne soirée

Friolina Fancy Designs a dit…

Beautiful flowers, i wish i could read French so i could give it a try, looking forward to see how your ones look.

PS: I love your new background