mardi 9 août 2011

Today, I chose to do a pink tablescape. The weather being all grey,I chose pink to brightened my day!
I found this Laura Ashley plate in a charity shop (only one unfortunately)
These lovely egg warmers, were created by Ariane at "Pètales de fées".
This jam pot found on a "Vide grenier"


10 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

What a nice pink service !!....enjoy your day darling....love from me...xxx...

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely in pink, Catherine !
Beautiful egg warmers, I have some little birds made with a gorgeous fabric from Ariane.
Hope the weather will be better soon, we all need some sunshine :-)
Hugs,
Sylvia

Rosetta a dit…

Bella e delicata,questa tavola in rosa|Rosetta

Mimi and Tilly a dit…

Beautiful! Em x

le ciel flamand a dit…

With this weather I also try to brighten the days with summer colors! You have nice stuff!

Hugs,
Annelies

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Good Morning Catherine!
Ooo what a wonderful way to start the day with a pretty table setting in pink. I have never seen an 'egg warmer' before...how cute! My Nana used to have boiled eggs and toast with her tea in the mornings when I was growing up. I think I will have to look up these little warmers! I love your Laura Ashley plate and your tea cup too. I hope the sun has come out today for you...enjoy your day!
Maura :)

Heather a dit…

I just adore pink/white dishes! What a pretty tablesetting!

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Love your pink tablescape. Those cup and saucers by Johnson brothers are really pretty! I have some plates by them in blue.

Wish you a happy day!

Lieve groet, Madelief x

June a dit…

The little minitures are so pretty Catherine.
I LOVE the little egg cozys!!!
sending hugs...

Joy a dit…

Pink is so soft and pretty--perfect to place some beautiful and tasty pastries on! Non?