dimanche 21 août 2011

Thank you!

Hello! i am back!
First of all, THANK YOU so much for your kind messages.I am back home for two days and then go to aa rest home on Monday. This is about five km from home, but i won't have anything to do and i still need nursing.The surgery was longer than it was expected and my family has been scared, but i begin to feel better. Now waiting for the biology results 10 long days. But, I will take my computer with me and visit your blogs , as i am pretty late and have many blogs to visit!


The three jars on the picture are part of my finds during my weekend in Picardie. I went to a HUGE brocante, a lot of beautiful things! i'm sure i will go back next year.
These are old enamelded jars
An old coffee grinder.
I came to hubby's rescue for two days! while i am on the computer, i am doing his washing and he will do his ironing this afternoon , after the shopping yesterday and the cleaning  today! We are a good team and we will manage i think! See you on Monday in my new home! It's nice to have good friends!!!.

28 commentaires:

Kom Achterom a dit…

Hai catrine,
i'm glad you fiel better nouw.
Take care!!
big hugh
Yolanda

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

De très beaux pots et le moulin à café est remarquable. Il est rare, je crois, de les trouver encore avec leur bol de porcelaine. Bon courage à vous pour l'attente des résultats (si j'ai bien tout compris ! Pas douée en anglais) Bisous et à très bientôt

Liz a dit…

Love the coffee grinder - very pretty!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

It's me a dit…

Glad to hear from you...and that you are okee......hope you will recover soon........love love from me...xxx.

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Glad that the surgery is over with, wishing you all the best.
Sending hugs & love

Carolyn

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I'm so glad you are home and feeling better. At least the place that you will be staying in isn't far from your home so your husband and family can visit you often. You made me smile with the mention of you doing the wash and your husband doing his ironing..that's 'teamwork' alright! Get lots of rest while you're away and we will be watching for your posts but please don't overdo it. Take care my friend.
Maura :)

Tracey a dit…

Hope you feel better and take this time to get back on your feet. Love the jars... and the coffee grinder is so vintage.. I think I would use it all the time instead of my electric one!! Get well soon!!!!

Cassy a dit…

beautiful jars.

Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

Oh Catherine,
I am glad the surgery is OVER. Now you must rest, and recover, so you can be back in your beautiful home and back with your family.

I am sure you are glad to be home for just a day or two, but you will need the rest and care you will get at the rest home -- no clothes washing for you there!

Rest, sleep, have happy dreams, get well. And my thoughts and prayers are with you, that all the results you hear will be very good ones.

Blessings,
Cass

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

I forgot to comment on your brocante finds...they're lovely! I used to have an old coffee grinder similar to yours although the top on mine was metal and not as pretty. We used ours all the time to grind our coffee in the morning. Enjoy your afternoon!
Maura :)

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

I will pray for a speedy recovery....such wonderful treasures love the enamelware canisters!

Heather a dit…

Praying you have a speedy recovery glad to hear you have made it through surgery and are ok!! Hope you feel better very soon Love Heather

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Glad to hear from you again and hear that the operation went well. Wish you a speedy recovery. Take care,

Lieve groet, Madelief x

Anonyme a dit…

backlink url seo software best backlinks page rank backlinks

Jackie a dit…

Dear Catherine, I am so pleased to hear you are home and recovering. Enjoy and take it easy in the Nursing home, and let the staff and your family look after you as much as they can. Thinking of you and look forward to seeing your posts from the home. Love Jackie in Surrey, UK.x

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Happy that the surgery is over and you are on your way to recovery. I hope the time in the nursing home passes quickly and you will soon be back to normal. Take care.

Heather a dit…

Hi Catherine! I am so glad to hear that your surgery was succesful. Get lots of rest. I am sending get well wishes your way!

marilyn a dit…

Dear Catherine,
Mnay wishes for a fast recovery so that you can return to your beautiful home and family. We will miss you.
Charming finds at the brocante.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,

So happy to hear your surgery went well. Please take care so you can have a speedy recovery.

Sending healing hugs!

Silvia a dit…

Catherine is so nice to read you, welcome back. Kiss.Silvia

Julie Harward a dit…

I love these jars, very nice! Catherine, I sure hope you get all well very fast and can return back home very soon! :D

June a dit…

Hi dear Catherine,
I do hope you do well on your recovery. It worried me to hear that your family was scared for you. I hope everything is okay.

I love the beautiful jar you found and what a pretty coffee grinder.
Please rest and take care of yourself.
sending hugs...

Curtains In My Tree a dit…

Great hearing you are doing good


janice

helena frontini a dit…

Un gros bisou. je retournerai bientôt de mes vacances en Sicile, j'espère que tu seras complètement bien.

zizi bloom a dit…

Love your blog!

Follow me if you like my blog and let me know it!
I'll follow you back. :)
zizi
www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

AlessandraLace a dit…

lovely, hugs.

Anonyme a dit…

http://www.kuronekocon.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=25565
I have tried downloads, on a variety of computers, which run everything from Windows 95, right up through XP. On every computer that I have ever tried, I have tried to stay on "safe" sites, such as Download.com, to download operations programs, screensavers, and so on (Download.com is just an example, of dozens of so-called web-sites I have tried). Wouldn't you know it, though. At evewry single site, that I can mention, I have brought back viruses, worms, and "tons" of spy-ware. And this is from the "clean", "safe", web-sites. I know that the best hackers can penetrate any connection, including D.S.L., dial-up, and any other connection, to inject bad codes into home computers. How can internet users "safely" use the internet, without having to worry about hackers, and corporations, "injecting" garbage into our computers? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

@nne a dit…

beaucoup de courage! amicalement, @nne