samedi 6 août 2011

A beautiful magazine, coming from the North "Jeanne d'Arc Living"! RIA from Netherland, has sent me this beautiful magazine, she has a shop and i invite you to have a look at her blog.
Good weekend!

10 commentaires:

Ineke van den Akker a dit…

Beautiful! Also the music from Beatrix Potter movie. Just love it!

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh nice!! Ria is a verry nice lady.
i was in her shop last summer.
happy weekend
Yolanda

Scrappy Grams a dit…

such calming and beautiful photos!
I was startled when the movie clip began! It is lovely music!

Heather a dit…

such very pretty pictures....I just love flowers and roses and the pinks shades and red. You had asked how long we will be in Bahrain we are not sure yet. We do not have an actual end date but my husband thinks a few years. ~Have a Good Week Catherine thanks for sharing those pictures~ Love Heather

Heather a dit…

What pretty flowers. I just love the roses.

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

It seems to me that you have much better decorating magazines in Europe than we have here...these images are glorious!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

The photos are so pleasing to the eye.
Hugs

It's me a dit…

Oh...you are so sweet...warm hugs from me.....xxx...

K @ Aurora Blythe a dit…

These images are dreamy. Thanks for sharing the blog =)

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

What a wonderful magazine Catherine, I've seen other blogs taking orders for it but I have never bought one. I hope you'll show us more photo's from it! Have a great day...
Maura :)