lundi 15 août 2011

Back from my weekend in Picardie

Dear friends,
A quick post, back from a weekend in Picardie. As I told you, i was going to have a surgery on the 25th, but the hospital phoned me to say that it was Wednesday and i have to go tomorow morning! so I just unpack my bag and pack a new one , but this time not for a weekend!!! So i will see you later...
Our hotel
And a good meal from Picardie.

19 commentaires:

Isobel a dit…

beautiful pictures, Catherine. I hope all goes well for your surgery and that you get a speedy recover.
Lots of hugs.
xx

MommaMindy a dit…

Thank you for taking the time to post such lovely pictures, even though you have surgery coming up. I hope you had a restful time and will heal quickly.

Jackie a dit…

Dear Catherine, what a lovely place and your photographs are excellent. I am sure the break did you good and has given you a good frame of mind as you go for your surgery. I have had a few operations in my life, not for anything too serious and I know that I have always felt better when it has been sorted and I am on the mend!! Wishing you well and I am sure all the family will take care of you and I hope it won't be too long before you are back home, convalescing and hopefully back to blogging when you feel well enough to.

Take care, thinking and praying for you, your friend in Surrey, UK, Jackie.x

It's me a dit…

O my ....Catherine...i hope everything will goes well with you......and that you are back soon !...a good surgery and a better recovery......love love love from me...Ria...xxx..

*Maristella* a dit…

Buonasera Catherine. Molto bella la Picardia, ci siamo stati di recente e ci è piaciuta tantissimo.
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Your photo's of Picardie look beautiful. Wish you good luck tomorrow in hospital. I hope everything will go well.

Take care!

Lieve groet, Madelief x

Scrappy Grams a dit…

Picardie looks like a wonderful place to visit.
Best wishes for a successful surgery and a quick recovery.

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

I hope that all goes well with your surgery and that you will be home and recovering soon. I will be thinking of you.

Julie Harward a dit…

What a lovely place to go, love the motel. I don't know what you are having done here, but I sure hope it will all go well for you! :D

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Your photographs of Picardie are beautiful and remember seeing the sign to Picardie, when we were driving on the motorway.
Hope all will go well with your surgery and you will be back home soon and make a good recovery.

Sending hugs
Carolyn

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Beautiful pictures....looks like a wonderful but short holiday! I will be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing from you when you are feeling better. All the best to you my friend XO

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Vraiment de très belles photos. J'espère plein de bonnes choses pour vous. A bientôt

Marie-Ange a dit…

Merveilleuse images qui ravivent ma nostalgie !
Tout va aller bien ... on attend ton retour en pleine forme.
Gros bisous
Marie-Ange

dona a dit…

I miei più cari auguri e torna prestissimo!

Eva a dit…

Oh my dear hope you are fine. I am thinking on you so please get well soon!!!!!
Un beso

Amish Stories a dit…

I was just stopping over to say hello, and i hope everything goes well with you. Richard from Amish Stories.

Joy a dit…

French Fries! The food looks delish and the scenery is lovely. Going to click on the pics and investigate a bit more!

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

So jealous what amazing sights not to mention your hotel!

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty insightful. Thanks!

My blog:
dsl flat anbieter und dsl anbieter