mercredi 10 août 2011

As the weather was so bad here, i have been doing some tidying and found these little miniatures i forgot in a box.
I have put an euro coin for you to see the size.These pieces are quite old.

This little plate was made in England
I love the teapot shape
This vase has been in my family for long
And this one too. I love it's simplicity in the shape and pattern. Today is suny day, for how long...two days , and it will rain again! But, i am going out to have some frsh air !

6 commentaires:

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh cute that litle cups
The laura ashley plate is soo nice!
lovely week
Yolanda

@nne a dit…

merci pour tes belles photos ... bonne journée, @nne

Painting by Louise en Maison Louise a dit…

First I want to welcome you to my blog Maison Louise.
Your blog is great and the small treasures to be cherished.

Greatings from Louise

It's me a dit…

What a beautiful stuff.......like it....the magazine not arrived yet ....when did you send it??

Happy day....love from me Ria....xxx..

Joy a dit…

Oh, very sweet. My favorite is the little English plate. I have some little dishes that I found at the thrift store. My grandaughter liked playing with them!

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Catherine I love all the little dishes.......those little cups, heaven!