mardi 19 juillet 2011

Today, I will show you my last weekend finds in the "vide-greniers". These English boxes were found in the small village where i've spent my childhood, La Bouille.
It's a famous place for"vide -greniers" ( it's like the "garage sales", but here it's to empty your attic!)
Lots of art galleries
This complete coffee set
with it's complete set of cups and saucers
Two little statuettes
Hope you are having a summer time, see you soon!

10 commentaires:

Marie-Ange a dit…

Délicieux objets au charme exquis ...
Belle journée Catherine ... chez moi il pleut ...
Marie-Ange

Jackie a dit…

Good afternoon Catherine. I am pleased you are able to get out and about while you wait for your surgery. What a lovely village La Bouille looks and I see it is only 12 miles away from Rouen where we are staying in September, I now have it down on on a place to visit list that I am already making. Although we are only there Monday to Friday it still looks like a place to visit even if I cannot buy any bargains!!I love the lovely English tins. Take care, love Jackie in Surrey, UK.xx

Beatnheart a dit…

I am going mad over the beautiful treasures you are finding..the nightdress!! wow...Catherine please come
over for a visit...I am having a giveaway and would love to see you win. Cheers! Cynthia

Heather a dit…

The statuettes are just lovely!

It's me a dit…

xxx....

Silvia a dit…

Catherine your village is so beautiful, your porcelain are delicious.Kisses.Silvia

Heidi a dit…

Wow, I love your 3D boxes, I never seen it before something like that.
And your beautiful night dress, it is so "old style", lovely!
Have a nice week!
Heidi

Joy a dit…

What a pretty town. I think the figurines are so pretty, but I was looking at all the white in the background... I see some very pretty lace... is this your home? It's charming.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine what a wonderful place to go shopping and exploring! I love the chicken painting in the gallery and the narrow streets. It reminds me of being in a few English villages...Windsor was one of them. Thanks for the tour!
Maura :)

Rita a dit…

Like I told you before; c'est Beau chez toi! Bonne fin de semaine.
Rita