samedi 30 juillet 2011

 Today, I visited an online boutique and wanted to share the link with you.They sell scented cupcakes that i find very nice and i think i will spend a little money there! this is the link:CEREZA deco


 I am a fan of Laura Ashley, but the vintage times of her collection, as you know my wedding dress was a L.Ashley one. I found some nice pictures of beautiful dresses for you...




 This one was my wedding dress.



 I hope you enjoyed these vintage pictures.I really enjoyed the time i was staying in Bath (England) a shop in their beautiful shop!
 Good weekend!

8 commentaires:

helena frontini a dit…

Ces photos sont ravisantes. Et ta robe de mariée très romantique!!!
Bon weekend.

Amy a dit…

I love those types of dresses and those cupcakes look delightful. Happy summer!! Visit if you desire~ Amy

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

They are so Romantic.....

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for sharing all those lovely photos. I will check out that site of the cupcakes. They look yummy even if they are not edible! LOL
Hugs

June a dit…

Such a gorgeous, gorgeous post Catherine! I always loved those styles.
hugs from here...

Sylvia a dit…

Those cupcakes are wonderful, Catherine, thanks for the link !
Beautiful dresses, so romantic !
Hugs,
Sylvia

Elise - Brocante Prulletjes a dit…

Oh we also have à little shop Laura Ashley in Rotterdam, and I you can Find me Often inside ;) love tour wedding dress, en THE beautiful images, thanx for sharing !

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine you must have looked beautiful in your wedding dress! Did you wear the lace up boots? I was in Bath in 99 but we were just passing by on our way to Cornwall. I did get a picture of that long curving building though! It seems if I remember right it looks out onto a beautiful grassy and tree'd area across the road...I'll have to check my pictures. Thanks for sharing those vintage Laura Ashley photo's...I loved her style.
Maura :)