vendredi 1 juillet 2011

Today, i made coffe cupcakes, with white chocolate and caramel. I haven't tasted them yet, so i will try tonight and give the recipe if they are good!!!
I love the cupcakestand i had on mother's day.
This is a beautiful magazine i recieved this morning from Netherland from Cobi.

Well, i wish you a good weekend and i will taste my coffee cupcakes tonight!

13 commentaires:

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

this is such a yummy beautiful post those tea cups are so lovely!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Oh YUMMY!!! Your cupcakes look delicious and I love your cupcake stand...what a wonderful way to display them. I love those tea cups...I wish I had my Nana's tea cups and saucers but I think my Aunt took them to Montreal with her. She had some beautiful ones. I hope you have a wonderful day and a cooler one than we're having. It's just over 40C today...too hot for me! Take care...
Maura :)

It's me a dit…

I almost buy that magazine for you......i search for another......lovely weekend...yammie cupcakes.....love Ria...xxx

HoneySage a dit…

Those look so good! I love your beautiful blog. :)

GardenofDaisies (Gayle) a dit…

Your cupcakes look so lovely on the cake stand! And the tea magazine looks awesome!

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh Yummie!! Love it!!
happy weekend
Yolanda

Liz a dit…

Those cupcakes look absolutely amazing!
Liz

Heather a dit…

Ooh, those cupcakes look delicious and are so pretty too!

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh my these cupcakes look so good!

I must tell you that I really enjoyed my visit to your wonderful country, I carried a little bit of it home with me in my heart.

Pétales de fées a dit…

Mmmm je prendrais bien un de ces délicieux cupcakes, ça me ferait le plus grand bien !
Je venais t'embrasser avant de refermer mon ordinateur et de terminer ces maudits cartons !
Je te souhaite de passer un très bel été. J'espère que tu seras en pleine forme à la rentrée. Je pense bien à toi.
Bisous ma belle !

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Catherine, I'll be right over for one of those delicious cupcakes ;) By the way, I always enjoy your music here! Have a wonderful week! -Tammy

Joy a dit…

The cupcakes look delicious! Yum!

Kristeen a dit…

you got me spinning around busy in the kitchen -- i want to make these cupcakes - Carmel on top O my goodness,, yummy -- hugs