vendredi 22 juillet 2011

Today, i decided to use my new cake tin!
It would be nice with a bit of colours, i will think about it!
Hotel les saules Is in "the Somme Baie" in Picardie and this is where i decided to make a reservation to have a rest in August. I give you the link (in blue) if you want to have a look. I want to go back to see the bird sanctuary which is close to the hotel. I like this part of France as the nature is protected, the air and the food are good!

9 commentaires:

Diane a dit…

How pretty and delicious that looks, Catherine! And...send some of your rain here! It's so very dry! And wearing a jacket might feel good! LOL!

I love your cozy very French house!

Hugs, Diane

Heather a dit…

What a pretty cake!

Marie-Ange a dit…

C'est vrai, la Baie de Somme est une merveille ...
Merci pour la belle adresse.
Bisous
Marie-Ange

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

It looks like a lovely hotel. I hope you will have a great time! Your cake looks delicious, even without the colour.

Happy weekend,

Madelief

It's me a dit…

Love....Ria....xxx..

Mimi and Tilly a dit…

That is a gorgeous cake! Em xx

June a dit…

Look how pretty the cake looks!!! WHat a lovely cake pan that makes.
I loved seeing the tour of your beautiful home Catherine, what a treat to peek inside your beautiful life. I loved the furniture you father built for you. What a wonderful artist with wood he is. I also loved seeing all you little minitures in the cupboard. Oh I could go on and on, but I will just say that I loved it all!
sending hugs...

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What an amazing cake, I have never seen a pan like this ~ so pretty.

Your vacation spot looks lovely and I am sure that you are going to have a wonderful time in this glorious area.

Heather a dit…

Oh how cute that cake pan is!! and the cake looks very yummy!! Your Vacation spot sounds wonderful I am going to go check it out thanks for the link ~Love Heather