mercredi 27 juillet 2011

These pictures are taken in :"Maisons à vivre Campagne".
I would love to have a room like this one for myself!
what about the kitchen?
I love the soft colours of Scandinavian style. Have a good day!

13 commentaires:

@nne a dit…

belles maisons! bonne journée, @nne

Jane and Lance Hattatt a dit…

Hello Catherine:
For our own part, we always try to stay out of kitchens!! However, the rest of the rooms which you show here are wonderfully dreamy. The chalky pastel clours are so pretty.

Jane and Lance Hattatt a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Did you see that aga stove and all those canisters above.....love every image!

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Beautiful. Lovely soft colors and wonderful designs ~ thanks for sharing.

Heather a dit…

What beautiful rooms! I would like to have them all! :)

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

They are beautiful! Catherine, I check your blog often and enjoy all of your posts. I'm still having a problem commenting on your blog for some reason. This one might "go"? Crossing my fingers, and holding my breath before I hit publish :) Have a wonderful remainder of the week! -Tammy

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Hooray!! It worked!! Just had to add another one while it was working.. haha! Hugs, Tammy

It's me a dit…

What a great magazine......love the rooom.....xxx...

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful interiors, Catherine !
Nice evening,
Sylvia

helena frontini a dit…

J'adore ces ambiances.merci pour le partage. Bonne soirée.

Gilda - Sweet sweet home a dit…

What lovely pictures. I love the Scandinavian style. Many greetings Gilda

Annalisa a dit…

Wonderful pictures, I love the soft colours of the last pictures, too!And absolutely love the kitchen!
Annalisa