samedi 9 juillet 2011

On my way to the seaside, I stopped and visited a sall "Vide-grenier" which was taking place on the road side. I found this old hand made night dress, all hand made pleated.
I just discovered that the initials on it were mine!how strange?

And look at this big crab!
Today, and this weekend we are having some rain! I hope you are having sun and heat and see you soon.

12 commentaires:

Jackie a dit…

Morning Catherine, I hope you bought the nightdress it looks lovely and with your initials marvellous.Just right for you either to wear in the hospital or when you are recovering at home, it will certainly make you feel better!!

Love Jackie in Surrey, UK.

Wohnwohltaten a dit…

Dear Catherine,
the night-dress is wonderful - and with your initials, it's great!
I need the initials CA :-).
A nice weekend for you and sunny greetings,
Catherin

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
What a GORGEOUS night dress...I love all the handmade details. Best of all is that it has your initials...what a wonderful coincidence! Love the crab dish too. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and are now enjoying your beautiful gardens...well except for the rain ;) Have a wonderful day!
Maura :)

cuore antico a dit…

Your post is always fantastic.
Sorry if I dont come often in your blog.
Fantastic the song :).
Debora

Sylvia a dit…

What a beautiful night dress, Catherine !
That donkey is not ours, we saw it somewhere on the way, it was such a cute one :-)
Not much sun over here and some rain too, hope it will be better soon.
Have a nice Sunday,
Sylvia

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

The night dress is beautiful...how wonderful and to think that it has your initials. Your were definately meant to have it.

Wish we could have some rain, it hot, hot, and dry, dry dry here.

@nne a dit…

ah, les vide-greniers en France! bon weekend, @nne

Life In a Little House a dit…

wow that nightdress is gorgeous and how amazing your initials were on it must be fate ~enjoy your lovely new treasures love Heather

helena frontini a dit…

C'est le destin! Elle n'attendait que toi!!!

Joy a dit…

Obviously, you were meant to have the dress! It's beautiful! Thankfully, our rain has stopped for awhile--now, lots of heat! My flowers were rotting with mold!

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

That is just lovely!!! and the crab is so super cute!

Mimi and Tilly a dit…

Such a beautiful nightdress. I love antique cotton nightdresses. I've enjoyed catching up on your blog. how were your coffee cupcakes? Emxx