samedi 23 juillet 2011

My miniature stove.

I love my miniature stove! i had a doll house, but it was a very basic one and i gave it to a little girl i knew and would like a Victorian one. I have kept all the furniture, decorations, plates... When i will look for another doll house, i think i will  buy what i need at my friends who are doing minis on blogland! 

I hope i can buy a new on soon and continue to furnish it.
There is a candle in the oven that you can light.
I love this small fish pan
I even have the coal bucket ( don't know the exact word?)
I will show you some more next time. Enjoy your weekend! see you soon.

18 commentaires:

One Focus One World a dit…

ooh nice!! love it!!
the fish pan is so lovely!
Your house it was nice to see it!
so warm!
nice day
Yolanda

Kom Achterom a dit…

hihih ooh i was it on the blog name of my husband hihii.
toedeloe see you
Yolanda

Mari@ a dit…

Wonderful your miniature stove. I love it. I think that it is perfect for a Victorian scene. Compliments :o)

Eva a dit…

Oooooooooooh just wonderful Catherine!!!
You have very beautiful quality minis :)
I have to email you my dear to say hello :)

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh, how cute and with such wonderful details...I have never seen another miniture of such quality.

cuore antico a dit…

That beautiful post Catherine...I wathed also the lastest post...I'm looking for a small wardrobe like your for my bedroom.
Debora

Heather a dit…

Oh my goodness, that miniature stove is the cutest thing ever! The details are just wonderful!

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

this is capital A adorable....can't wait to see more!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi,
Just catching up here! Love your home tour and then that cake looks super Yummy!
That little stove is precious.
I just uploaded more photos from my trip to Spain. Please visit my blog to have a look and please leave a comment. :)
Hugs

It's me a dit…

So sweet...happy weekend....love Ria...xxx..

Catherine a dit…

That little stove is adorable! Playing with doll houses brings back very good memories!!

Happy Weekend Catherine!
xo Catherine

Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan a dit…

Catherine , a mi personalmente de todas las cocinas comerciales que hay, esta de Bodo es la que más me gusta.

Jane and Lance Hattatt a dit…

Hello Catherine:
What an enchanting blog you have, we are so pleased to have found you via Bill.

The miniature oven is wonderful and certainly deserves a beautiful dolls' house. We have recently acquired a dolls' house which dates from 1910 and we love it. But, furnishing it is so expensive so do not, whatever, give away all your tiny furnishings.

We have enjoyed the tour of your house that you were so generous to give and look forward to making many happy returns here!!

Heidi a dit…

Lovely little stove, I like it!
I have a little miniature kitchen at home, and there is a stove in it, but not so lovely as yours...
I love also the coal bucket, beautiful!
Hugs, Heidi

Sylvia a dit…

What a lovely little stove, Catherine !
So nice with the fish pan and bucket !
Hope you'll find a beautiful Victorian doll house.
Hugs,
Sylvia

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

What a darling little stove and will look gorgeous in a Victorian doll-house.
My sister and I had a dolls house that we used to spends hours playing with. It was given away to a little friend. One day I too would like to look for another house.
Good luck with finding your house.

happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Steve (French Classified) a dit…

What a lovely blog Catherine, I have added a little post on my blog about it.

Mimi and Tilly a dit…

This is so lovely! thank you for your lovely comment on my blog Catherine. I don't have a shop just yet and am in the process of setting up my workshop. My shop will be opening soon and when it does I will let you know. I am very happy to post to France. Em x