lundi 13 juin 2011

Today, I went to see a teddy bear exhibition, the ones on the pictures are from Belgium and look so nice.
These are their clothes, aren't they lovely?
These were the ones you could make yourself, but i was NOT SURE i could make one by myself!
Then we walked along the river...
I took some pictures of these delicate and colourful flowers
I wish you a good evening and a good week!

19 commentaires:

Rita a dit…

Welcome back! I have been trying to comment before you left and it said I was disconnected.
Love those hollyhocks.
I collect teddy bears, so I would have been to go with your on your journey. Merci Catherine.
Rita

Liz a dit…

Those teddy bears are so cute! Good to have you back.
Liz

Sylvia a dit…

Those teddy bears are so cute, Catherine !
I've made a few myself.
Also love the hollyhocks, they have lovely colors !
Wish you a wonderful week,
Sylvia

flowersandhome a dit…

Love teddybears and these are so special and delicate.
Beautiful flowers!
Bye,
Marian

Mercedes a dit…

What a lovely exhibition !!! I have never heard about something similar, you are a lucky girl !!

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Those flowers were so beautiful....I love those bears the clothes were fabulous!

laurie @ bargain hunting a dit…

I've just been enjoying seeing all of the pretties on your blog. What cute teddy bears. laurie

*Maristella* a dit…

Hi Catherine. Adorabili questo antichi e nuovi orsacchiotti, i loro vestitini sono davvero una favola!
Grazie per queste immagini, *Maristella*.

Pétales de fées a dit…

Adorables tous ces ours ! J'ai une nette préférence pour les demoiselles avec un ruban sur la tête !
Les roses trémières sont splendides et très en avance par rapport à chez moi !

je t'embrasse très affectueusement et te remercie à nouveau pour tes adorables messages laissés chez moi !
A bientôt ma douce !

lory a dit…

your teddybears are a dream.....beautiful dream...a kiss from lory

gerrie a dit…

lovely blog!!greatings gerrie

Mom's Coffee Time a dit…

looks like a fun day was had! Beautiful pictures, I love taking my camera along with me, you just never know what we could find to take pictures of. Have a fun week!! Stop by if you wish, I would love to hear from you!!♥ Amy

Farm Girl a dit…

I love the teddy bears. I love that some of them are so old. The hollyhocks growing up next to the old walls looks so beautiful.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I love teddy bears...I have one in the guest bedroom...he's Scottish! I also love Hollyhocks and one day I hope to grow some here on the farm. The hard part will be trying to find a sheltered spot so the Kansas wind doesn't blow them over! The bears in your pictures are gorgeous...love the clothing and accessories too. I don't know what it is about teddy bears but I just love them! Thanks for showing us your day. Have a wonderful Tuesday.
Maura :)

Silvia a dit…

Catherine these teddy bears are so cute, i love them.Kiss Silvia

Heidi a dit…

I love ALL the Teddy Bears, big, little, old and new, unfortunately I have no room enough but I would like to collect them.
These are really beautiful, and the clothes!
Beautiful flowers, I think it's the one we call "malvarosa", I don't know in English and French what is the name...

Scrappy Grams a dit…

The hollyhocks are gorgeous! I haven't seen any in quite some time.
All the photos of the teddies are precious.

Cathy- Country Cottage a dit…

Oh comment ne pas craquer devant tous ces teddies!!
Je decouvre ton magnifique blog et je suis sous le charme .... beaucoup de points communs avec toi

Hugs d'une Cathy from Normandy !lol

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I enjoyed seeing your gorgeous photographs and what a lovely time you must have had.
I especially loved seeing all the sweet Teddy bears.

Hugs
Carolyn