jeudi 23 juin 2011

ICELAND, icelandic recipe

Hello friends!
Today, i have selected a recipe from the cookbook my daughter brought me from Iceland. It looks so good! I probably will make one pretty soon.
You must click on the picture to enlarge. This is a date and chocolate cake with blueberry cream, sounds good , don't you think so?
It has beautiful pictures in it. You may click on the small pictures to enlarge them.

I have select a few pictutres out of 1000 to share with you. I really enjoyed all these pictures, i love the surprising colours and the nature which perfect  to me.( All these pictures belong to my daughter , she did not had time to sign them, please  do not use them)

(the two first pictures are taken from this cookbook)

14 commentaires:

Sylvia a dit…

Looks like an interesting book, Catherine !
I enjoyed these photos, they are so beautiful, so nice of your daughter to share them !
Lovely nature and animals !
Hugs,
Sylvia

Julie Harward a dit…

An amazing, wild and very beautiful country but it looks way too cold for me! ;D

Squirrelhaus a dit…

Iceland looks very similar to Alaska and they have puffins just like us. These birds are amazingly beautiful!
The cake sounds yummy I think I will try it as well!
Chris :o)

flowersandhome a dit…

Iceland, such an extraordinary country! Amazing nature.... Your daughter must have had a wonderful time there which she will never ever forget. Congratulations to your daughter for the beautiful pictures she took and let you share with us.
Bye,
Marian

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

How beautiful, I agree it does look a lot like Alaska.....Love the houses built into the ground and the little horses...so incredible!

Life In a Little House a dit…

Beautiful pictures ~thanks for sharing ~Love Heather

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Très belle photos. Je rêve d'y aller depuis longtemps. merci. Très bonne journée

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

What beautiful photo's your daughter has taken! The area where I was born in Manitoba Canada has a lot of Icelanders. My step Mom was Icelandic and loved all the old country food like Vinatarta. There is a town to the north called Gimli where there is a wonderful statue of a Viking looking out over Lake Winnipeg. They have a large Icelandic community there. Thanks for sharing that recipe and your daughters photo's...it made me think of home. Have a wonderful weekend!
Maura :)

Heather a dit…

Your daughter is such a talented photographer. Iceland looks like a beautiful place. I especially like the animals...the horses are adorable and the puffins too!

Please post when you make the cake. It sounds delicious! I'll be anxious to see how it turns out.

Bleudelavande a dit…

Ooooohhh Islande, I'm dreaming of a trip there!!!!!Wonderful pictures!!!!
Lovely collage!!!!
Nice week to you.

Leslie a dit…

What gorgeous photos of such a lovely place!!!!

GardenofDaisies (Gayle) a dit…

The scenery in Iceland is just gorgeous!! I don't know if I will ever have the chance to go there, so I appreciate this "visit" through your daughters pictures.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there, I think your web site might be having browser compatibility problems.

When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however,
when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Besides that, excellent site!

my weblog - click here

Anonyme a dit…

Pence Springs rosacea laser treatment

Also visit my blog post :: Tickfaw rosacea doctor