samedi 18 juin 2011

father's day

Happy father's day! I am the one on the left on my father's lap. my father is gone now, he was 84 and will always stay in my heart.

18 commentaires:

Rita a dit…

What a fantastic photo!
Rita

helena frontini a dit…

Cette photo est magnifique! Mon père a le même âge que le tien. Je souffre par anticipation car je ne peux pas imaginer ma vie sans lui. La semaine dernière il a été ici à travailler sur son énorme tracteur et j'étais toujours proche de lui car il oublie son âge et semble un gamin.
Je t'embrasse fort.

Scrappy Grams a dit…

Sweet photo of the new daddies!

lory a dit…

tanti auguri al tuo papà!!!!!! bellissima foto un abbraccio lory

Julie Harward a dit…

What a tender, sweet and beautiful picture Catherine, I loved it! :D

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

This post made me cry....what a sweet photo!
enjoy these memories!

Heather a dit…

What a wonderful photo!

It's me a dit…

Wonderful picture !!!..enjoy your weeekend...my father is also gone for 18 years almost.....love Ria...xxx...did you get my mail darling??...

Catherine a dit…

Hi Catherine!!

What a lovely blog you have!
I couldn´t believe my eyes when I saw how many things we have in common!!! The muffins blog, our names and the love for all romantic and vintage things!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh Beautiful photo!
lovely weekend
Yolanda

*Maristella* a dit…

Hi Catherine. Buona festa del papà a ttui i papà del mondo! Qui in Italia lo festeggiamo il 19 marzo!
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Heidi a dit…

I love this photo!
When we are child, we always think to our dad like a strong man, but you can see in the picture how sweet he was!
I lost my father too, and he will stay forever in my heart, like yours.
Love, Heidi

Silvia a dit…

Beautiful images, great love .Kiss Silvia

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

What a sweet photo of you and your Father.
Sending hugs, and yes I miss my Father too ~ there was such a special bond and love there.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

That is the sweetest pictures, Catherine, very precious!
Happy father's day! xxx

Pétales de fées a dit…

Very very small ! Bisous!

24 Homes a dit…

such a cute photo!
thank you for following us,
greetings,
Claire&KarinJoan
www.24homes.blogspot.com

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

I love this photo Catherine...all the proud Papa's with their babies. How sweet! And look at you...so tiny and new. I wish I had done a post on my father but we were busy and I never got to it. Oh well...next year. Enjoy your day!
Maura :)