lundi 27 juin 2011

After a cold weather, now we are having a very nice but hot weather. So we decided to go and get some fresh air by the sea!
We went to a nice little sea  side village called "Veules les roses" and as you can see "la Veules" is the smallest river of France.
There are some typical mills
Here they grow water cress, they will start next month.
This is the spring of the river
I visited a nice shop, plenty of nice outdoor decorations!
I love this bench...
Then wee had a rose taste lemonade. 
Next week begin the summer holidays, i hope you'll  have a nice time!!!

18 commentaires:

Sylvia a dit…

What a beautiful village, Catherine !
Love that mill, we also visited one yesterday, it was open for public an it was nice to see how it's working.
We have about 30° here, enjoy the weather !
Hugs,
Sylvia

Scrappy Grams a dit…

tres jolie! je l'aime!

cockerina a dit…

Thanks for sharing these photos! between the benches, and the houses of the birds, you'll find everything a lot of inspiration!
ciao! Caterina, from Italy

Heather a dit…

My mom and daughter enjoyed the French countryside, and now I see why...your photos are beautiful! :)

Rose Fávero a dit…

Seu blog é maravilhoso! Parabéns
Rose Fávero
www.capeladevidro.blogspot.com
www.aventuraeminiatura.blogspot.com

Catherine a dit…

I'm glad you are having some nice weather Catherine. We finally are too ~ summer is finally here ~ hooray!!

Enjoy your summer holidays!
xo Catherine

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy a dit…

Oh how wonderful, Catherine...time by the sea!

Jackie a dit…

Morning Catherine, great photographs. We have just come back from a Holiday in Normandy it was excellent. I will be posting on most of the places we visited but I am sure you have been to all of them. I was surprised to see a thatched house by the beach in Granville!!

Enjoy the Summer, Jackie in Surrey, UK.

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

I'm so overwhelmed by all the wonderful details!
what a fabulous post!

Rita a dit…

J'adore les moulins et ils sont rares dans mon coin. I don't know why, but often I come to comment on your blog and I get (No Internet Connection). Just wanted to let you know I am still reading you but not always able to let you know.
Bonne semaine.
Rita

Draffin Bears a dit…

How wonderful, Catherine to go and visit this beautiful village.
Your photographs are lovely and I enjoyed my visit to you today.
Thank you and hope you have a happy week

Carolyn

Babi a dit…

Hi,
I'm new in your blog! I love really I love your blog!
Amazing pictures, amazing Village!
Babi

GardenofDaisies (Gayle) a dit…

Wow. What a pretty place! The waterwheel, the lace in the windows, the roses growing over the arch. So picturesque.

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

dear catherine,
every time you show us pictures from your neighbourhood i would just grab a ticket for a short holiday there! it would be lovely... maybe one day.
have great thursday and enjoy nice weather!!
justyna

Life In a Little House a dit…

What lovely pictures thanks so much for sharing with us!! Have a wonderful weekend Love Heather

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
What a beautiful place to get away from the heat...so full of character. I love those roses growing over the arbor...I hope one day mine will be that healthy and thick! I'd love to visit that shop with all the outdoor furniture and decorations but I don't think I could fit much into my suitcase ;)! I hope you're going someplace special for your holidays next week...have fun!
Maura :)

Joy a dit…

A beautiful place... love the pink roses and all the garden themed items.

Toyin O. a dit…

Great pictures, the cupcake looks yummy:)