mercredi 4 mai 2011

White and pink

Hello friends!


I found a wedding hat in a flea market ,as it is spring, the weddings are begining here and this hat inspired me . The perfume bottle with the bird and it's light pink color ,  go well together I think.Wishing you a good day.

10 commentaires:

Rosetta a dit…

Che belle immagini dolci,Catherine!Buona giornata,Rosetta

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
What a gorgeous hat and perfume bottle...love the details! Yes spring is in the air and finally our weather is turning warmer...now we just need rain to get us out of this drought. I still have nearly 3 weeks until our monthly flea market is on again...I haven't been for several months! I'm having 'withdrawal symptoms'! I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Maura :)

****Nannarè**** a dit…

CIAO CARA CATHERINE!!! belle queste immagini ciaooooo!!!bacciiiiiiiiii!!!
da
**nannarè****

Pétales de fées a dit…

Splendide chapeau ! Ma marraine portait à peu près le même au mariage de ma mère (je n'étais pas née mais j'ai vu des photos !) J'espère que tu auras l'occasion de le porter ! Plein de bisous Catherine !

Heather a dit…

So very pretty!

Rita a dit…

J'adore ton petit chapeau si charmant et ta chanson me rapelle de beaux souvenirs.
Rita

It's me a dit…

Pretty things !!...lovely evening....love Ria.....xxx...

Julie Harward a dit…

That is so beautiful and it looks like it is in perfect condition too..love the perfume bottle and the pearls..very pretty things! :D

helena frontini a dit…

J'adore les chapeaux!!! De toutes sortes.
Bonne semaine.

Leslie a dit…

very pretty, great find.