dimanche 29 mai 2011

Today, we went out to visit some gardens, one was not very ...nice, but the other one was close to Dieppe in Offranville . The park was the William Farcy park.
With English roses
Tomorow, i will show you my finds at the flea market we went to.

8 commentaires:

Rosetta a dit…

Catherine,che belli questi giardini piene di rose,chissà che profumo!Io amo le rose,baci,Rosetta

It's me a dit…

Hi darling...beautiful.....did i tell you that it is always verry difficult to comment your blog always try it more times......lovely week...xxx...

GardenofDaisies a dit…

All the pink climbing roses and the siberian irises are so beautiful!! Lovely garden!

Beth a dit…

What gorgeous photos! Your love of flowers always shines through.

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

These climbing roses were breathtaking and the arbors
were so beautiful!

June a dit…

Oh such a beautiful garden Catherine! Your pictures of it captured it perfectly. I am so glad I came by to see this gorgeous post!
sending hugs...

@nne a dit…

Quelle merveille!, @nne

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh my gosh Catherine...these English rose gardens are amazing! I bet it smelled heavenly. You took beautiful photo's but I bet it was even better seeing it in person. Does your husband like gardening too? I'm looking forward to seeing more of your gardens at home as they are lovely too. Enjoy your day.
Maura :)