samedi 14 mai 2011

Today, hubby and I , went to have a walk along the river and visited a well known painter here.
She lives by the river and this is the view from her bedroom window.
These are pictures, so a little diferent colour from the paitings
I like the way she does the water
We found a little inn where you can have your lunch by the river and we will have diner here next week.I did not have my camera with me, but next time i will take pictures of this very nice and peaceful place.

9 commentaires:

****Nannarè**** a dit…

bellissimi dipinti
ciao
buon fine settimana!!!!
ciao
da
***nannarè**

Isobel a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Thank you for your comment. The painting are really wonderful!
xx

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Such lovely painting she makes!

Have a happy weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief x

Julie Harward a dit…

What a wonderful artist...I love all of them but could really feel the moos of the first one! :D

helena frontini a dit…

Décidément le samedi est une belle journée.

Leslie a dit…

gorgeous!!!! Have a fantastic day.

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Catherine these are beautiful!
I have had to start my blog over formerly Bord and Butik, change is good right?
maybe?
I have so missed your blog and it's so good to be back.
I hope all has been well with you and your family?

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What a nice day! The painting are lovely. Have a great weekend.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

How beautiful...looking forward to seeing your pictures next time you visit. Hugs my friend. X