mardi 10 mai 2011

Shabby romantic

I recieved my "Maison Chic" magazine and i wanted to share some pictures with you.
I love these glass jars display, i did one in my living room. I also lov ethe old miror, it gives a very romantic touch.
And what about this shower?
Hope you enjoyed the pictures! see you soon.I will post some more pictures about these magazines tomorow.
Today, I recieved a beautiful card from Jackie in Surrey, England who had a  Grandchild's birth today!!!Congratulations Jackie, you can see the new born baby on her blog!
A beautiful photo and a nice magnet of this picture. Thank you Jackie!

12 commentaires:

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh...my! Just glorious. I so want to get this magazine. These are the most beautiful, romantic ideas. I love all of it. Thank you for sharing Catherine. Wonderful ideas and images.

Julie Harward a dit…

WOW...I loved that shower! Beautiful magazine for sure! :D

It's me a dit…

Lovely magazine darling........lovely evening...xxx...

Marie-Ange a dit…

Quel beau magazine ...
Merci pour ces photos qui donnent envie d'en voir plus, beaucoup plus ...
Bisous de belle soirée
Marie-Ange

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison a dit…

I love Maison Chic magazine too. Thank you for sharing with us. Hope it brings you much inspiration!
xo~Tracie

helena frontini a dit…

Merci pour ce magnifique partage. J'adore le style shabby!!!

June a dit…

I wonder if this beautiful magazine can be bought in the US? It is divine Catherine.
I have been catching up with your lovely posts here that I have missed while gone. Your phots are so beautiful! It looks like you are having a lovely Spring.
hugs

Life In a Little House a dit…

OOOOHHH and AHHHHHH it is all so lovely!! I love the shabby chic my home is not like this but I would love this so pretty. Thanks for sharing Love Heather

Pétales de fées a dit…

Je ne peux que m'extasier devant ces compositions toutes plus jolies les unes que les autres ! Les accumulations de verreries sont sublimes ! Quant à la douche ... que dire ? Si seulement j'avais la même!!!!
Gros bisous Catherine !

Bleudelavande a dit…

Hi Catherine, such lovely photos!!! Tank you for sharing with us!!!!
Have a nice day.
Kisses

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh goodness Catherine...that shower is wonderful. Look at how high the ceiling is and that stone wall...not to mention the piece holding the shower curtain! Just gorgeous. Congratulations to Jackie!
Maura :)

The Feathered Nest a dit…

Oh Catherine!!! Do you know where we can buy this magazine in the US??? Thank you so much for sharing the loveliness....hugs and love, Dawn