vendredi 6 mai 2011



Last Sunday , I told you that we had supper outside at Honfleur. It is a very romantic place.
On the motorway to Honfleur, you can sea the bridge  going to Le Havre
I wish you a good evening.

11 commentaires:

Marie-Ange a dit…

Quelle belle ville romantique ...
J'aime Honfleur, son ambiance et ... ses bols !
Bisous de douce soirée
Marie-Ange

Prulletje a dit…

oh I hope to be there some time, I love your french music, thanx for sharing !

Jackie a dit…

Evening, hoping to get to Honfleur during one of our two breaks in Normandy this year.

Have a great time in Dieppe, which is where we are arriving at on the ferry from Newhaven.

Jackie in Surrey

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

We hope to be visiting Honfleur again in summer. Lucky you to live so nearby!

Happy mother's day!

Lieve groet, Madelief x

SOUS LE CIEL DE PARIS ET DE VERSAILLES a dit…

BONSOIR A VOUS MERCI POUR VOTRE PETIT MESSAGE , NOUS AVONS EGALEMENT BEAUCOUPS DE SOUVENIRS A HONFLEUR ET CABOURG .

Linda Carswell a dit…

Honfluer is a fabulous place, I was there in 2008....and long to return one day....I have so many beautiful memories of my stay there.

Pétales de fées a dit…

Oh oui ! Je me souviens de Honfleur ! Une ville ravissante avec son port si charmant, toutes les belles façades des maisons, la mer, le ciel, cette lumière particulière ! Merci Catherine pour la balade ! Bisous et bon week-end !

*Maristella* a dit…

Buongiorno Catherine! Siamo stati ad Honfleur...è bellissima ed i suoi piccoli negozi sono adorabili!!! Buona domenica ed un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

cuori e perline a dit…

Hi, Catherine!
I went to Honfleur many years ago, but I remember all with love
Annamaria

Anonyme a dit…

***HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY DEAR CATHERINE!***
from:
Genevieve and Alex

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Perfectly enchanting. What a wonderful trip.