mercredi 11 mai 2011

La vie en ROSE!

"La vie en rose"!
What about touches of pink in the house?
Like the roses in the gardens
For us in France pink is "rose"
I would love to have my lunches in this room, don't you?

8 commentaires:

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely post, Catherine, beautiful interiors !
Nice evening,
Sylvia

****Nannarè**** a dit…

LE "ROSE" SONO MERAVIGLIOSE!!!!!
BACI
DA
**NANNARè*****
:):))))))

Rosetta a dit…

Che bello tutto questo rosa!bello tutto,Saluti,Rosetta

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Pink! My favorite decorating color...how pretty it looks here.

Nezzy a dit…

Beautiful pinks you have shared today. Puts a big old smile on my face!!!

Hey sweetie...I'll bring lunch if you'll fix some decant French dessert!!!

God bless and have a splendid day!!! :o)

Heather a dit…

I just adore that rose pillow!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I love pink...and roses but I think my favorite picture is the last one. I'd have lunch in this room too...look at all that wonderful light!
Maura :)

Eva a dit…

Love the pictures of this post....so pretty.
A big beso my dear :)