vendredi 27 mai 2011

IRONWORKS AND POTTERY IN THE GARDEN

I went to visit this charming garden and i want to share some pictures ans maybe some ideas with you.
My garden, has only flowers in it and i would like to get some old things to put here and there .
I will have to go on flea markets to get some small tables and chairs
Potteries


A fountain
I hope you enjoyed the visit, next time i will show you the garden.

13 commentaires:

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh nice!! love the pottery in your garden!!
happy weekend
Yolanda

Pétales de fées a dit…

Merci Catherine pour cette visite enchantée ! J'aime les jardins dans lesquels fourmillent de petits détails charmants : une grille ouvragée, un puits, de vieux vases, des chaises... c'est vraiment beau ! Très bon week-end à toi !

Jackie a dit…

I love all the ironwork especially the old bath.

In June when my husband and I come to Normandy we are meeting Maggie from Life in Normandy blog at CHATEAU DE BALLEROY, for a tour of the Château and afternoon tea, have you ever visited it?

I hope you are feeling well, have a good weekend, love Jackie in Surrey, UK.x

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What wonderful garden ornaments. Any of these would be nice to have and enjoy. They add so much visual interest. Have a great weekend.

Heather a dit…

All the garden ornaments are so pretty, especially the ironwork. Wouldn't it be fun to have one of everything!

Anonyme a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Such a lovely garden you visited. Like you I always get lots of inspiration from it!

Have a happy weekend!

Lieve groet,

Madelief x

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

This was so beautiful ,I love all the garden fixtures!
can't wait for more!

Heidi a dit…

This is a beautiful and original garden!
I love the small table and chair...
I will wait for the flowers!
Thank you so much, have a nice week end!
Heidi

It's me a dit…

Woww it all looks very nice darling....happy weekend....love Ria...xxx...

HWIT BLOGG a dit…

What a lovely garden! So much inspiration...
Have a nice weekend!
Titti

helena frontini a dit…

Il est tellement beau! À propos , il faut que je vais m'occuper du mien. Bon we.

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing this garden with us. My favorite is the water fountain, but I love the "wishing well" too. Ok, ok, I love allll of it!! Have a wonderful weekend, Catherine!!
-Tammy

tyziana a dit…

Vous êtes une femme très chanceuse d'avoir l'occasion de visiter tous ces fabuleux jardins!
J'ai récemment découvert jardin Les Agapanthes d', et j'ai été fasciné
bien.
Votre rapport de cette jardin me rend plus belle et charmante, andare a visitarlo sera un autre des désirs de ma vie ;)