vendredi 13 mai 2011

Blogger is back! we lost one post , but it's back.
Vintage knitting for spring.
(just click on it to enlarge)
This is one of my vintage Laura Ashley pull overs , i say vintage because they date back to the 80's!
They were embroided.
They, in fact were quite large and long, but very warm!
I found something i am going to try, it is in french, but the pictures are a good explaination.A heart made of chicken wire.
And finally, some pictures about Gustavian style.
I hope you enjoy your weekend.

7 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

It works again !!...happy weekend....love Ria....xxx...

Silvia a dit…

Catherine, your sweaters are beautiful.
I really like the embroidered flowers.
Kiss Silvia

Pétales de fées a dit…

Nous pouvons enfin publier et lire ... même si chez moi, le tableau de bord est devenu fou dingue, il y a des posts qui se sont intercalés n'importe où, certains figurent plusieurs fois avec des horaires de publication complètement farfelus !!!

Laura Ashley ! J'adore, j'ai gardé TOUS les catalogues depuis que j'ai découvert la boutique par correspondance, j'en suis folle ! Ce pull est une splendeur !
Bisous ma Catherine et bon week-end, prends soin de toi !

Marie-Ange a dit…

Les tricots sont magnifiques !
L'ambiance chaleureuse et romantique ...
J'adore !
Gros bisous
Marie-Ange

Blue Cottage a dit…

Yesss blogger is back,
I lost some comments......?????!!???
Ohhh I'm also a Laura Ashley fan, I had a few of the nice dresses, in my younger years...!
Lovely romantic vintage ;)
I have send you a mail.
Thanks for everything
Have a nice weekend.
Regards Cobi

****Nannarè**** a dit…

che meraviglie!!!!!
ciao
baci
da
***nannarè****

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

I missed Blogger last week...was thrilled when I saw it was back up and running again. Catherine your sweaters are GORGEOUS! I enlarged the pictures and I can't believe the wonderful details...beautiful! I really like the Gustavian look too...I don't think I could live by it all throughout my house but I still like the clean uncluttered look of it. Great post!
Maura :)