dimanche 10 avril 2011

Today, I want to show you  country houses, abbeys... I like...
The last one being the town hall of the village where i got married and where i lived. All these buildings are familiar to me. I find them a nostalgic beauty.I hope you enjoyed your Sunday, for my part I did some gardening and sun bathing! Yes, we have sun, even in Normandy!!!

9 commentaires:

Monique a dit…

Belle Normandie !

Scrappy Grams a dit…

Tres vrai! C'est mon visite premier ici. J'aime votre "blog!"
au revoir!

louise a dit…

Beautiful. Normandy has such distinctive architecture.

Toodie a dit…

I come to visit the crafter who made those cute clothes pins and calendar.
The buildings are enchanting to me. Thank you. I would like to follow you if that would be ok.
Toodie

Sunnybec a dit…

Hi Catherine, it hasn't been sunny in Limousin today....cloudy and cool, send some sun down to us please!

Jackie a dit…

Evening Catherine , we too have had some lovely sunny weather here in the UK the last week and today was beautiful, we went to Kent, will post on that visit during the week. I am really looking forward to our two holidays in Normandy this year and I love all that architecture. Do you live near the Pegasus Bridge?

Have a great week, Jackie in Surrey, UK

****Nannarè**** a dit…

Hello beautiful Catherine Normandy!!! the very romantic hello kisses give
nannarè

Catherine a dit…

Such a sweet village ~ thank you for the tour!!
xo Catherine

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine...I LOVE looking at the beautiful old buildings in your area. Such colours and designs and history! I'm happy to ready that you've been having good weather this weekend...and even did some suntanning..woooohooo! I hope you have a good week too ;)
Maura :)