samedi 30 avril 2011

Some nice flower pictures for the weekend. My garden needs to be cleanned so i think these pictures would be nicer for the moment!
These pictures are taken from" Victoria" magazine, I hope you enjoyed them!

10 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

What a great magazine !!...happy weekend darling...love love Ria...xxx...

Heather a dit…

Oh my goodness, wish I was there! In fact, I wish that was my backyard!

*Maristella* a dit…

Buonasera Catherine. Che meraviglia queste immagini! Io adoro i cottage, che bello poterci abitare!!
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

helena frontini a dit…

J'ai bien aimé les photos! Je rêve d'un jardin pareil, mais pour le moment on a un grand terrain où les mauvaises herbes vivent en toute tranquillité. Bonne soirée.

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

I special ordered that magazine and I have enjoyed it immensely...no one does it better than vintage Victoria. Beautiful photos.

Scrappy Grams a dit…

C'est magnifique! ~sigh~

Pétales de fées a dit…

Oh Catherine ! Ton jardin est splendide !
Je viens te déposer un brin de muguet ce soir et t'embrasser affectueusement !

Eva a dit…

What a inspiring pictures dear Catherine!! Have a nice week!

Leslie a dit…

wow stunning!!!! What a beautiful world you live in.
Have a fantastic May.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh to have such a lush garden! I'm still working on ours although now we are getting ready to paint the house and stain the picket fence. I'm afraid my garden will have to take second place for a while. I did order some beautiful David Austin climbing roses yesterday though. Can't wait until they grow large enough to cover the fence! I hope your day is a nice sunny and warm one.
Maura :)