mardi 12 avril 2011

RESULT OF THE CONTEST!

I found this little boy at a second hand daerler  today. It's face,arms and legs are made of poecelain. And an old copper saucepan, i cleaned it for an hour, this is the result!
It has nice proportions, not too big not too small!
And now the result of my Birthday contest! I am 55 today!
The winner "jackie, from "Jacquie's life in Surrey", congratulation to Jacquie

12 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

O my........almost....hahahahah!! !!!!

Scrappy Grams a dit…

Another birthday greeting to you! And congrats to Jacquie!

Jackie a dit…

Dear Catherine I am very surprised that I won and many thanks. I think maybe being 60 I recognised the type of photographs and having French family on my mothers side the clothes the men are wearing.

I hope you have had a lovely birthday and for giving the gift to celebrate!!

Jackie in Surrey, UK.x

Bruxa da Montanha a dit…

Now I know!!!!
We've almost the same age. I'm 51.
Have a nice birthday Cath and be around!!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Congratulations Jackie!
Catherine that doll is adorable and the copper pot is gorgeous...it will look wonderful in your kitchen! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday ...Maura :)

Rosanna a dit…

Lucky Jackie!

Rêver au Sud a dit…

Bravo à l'heureuse gagnante ...
C'est un très joli cadeau
Bisous
Marie-Ange

Monique a dit…

Oh la la, il faut absolument que je révise mon anglais...... car je ne comprends pas toujours ce que tu écris.
Bisous à toi.

Rosetta a dit…

Catherine,siamo praticamente coetanee,anno 1956,a maggio ohimè anche per me saranno 55.Di nuovo auguri!!!Rosetta

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Happy birthday Catherine! :D

Big hug!

Heidi a dit…

Happy birthday!! that pot is amazing...is your whole house this clean! Have a splendid day.

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Happy Birthday and congratulations to the winner.(-: