vendredi 15 avril 2011




It is so grey outside, I needed to put some pink in my day! I hope you will have a lovely pink weekend!
I took a picture of my peonie starting to bloom

21 commentaires:

adela a dit…

Me encantaaa

Rita a dit…

So beautiful inside; love all those lovely Easter colours in your house; it is snowing here right now.

lory a dit…

so beautiful photos....kiss lory

Suzy's Vintage Attic a dit…

Beautiful photos Catherine, I really like the first 3!
Have a lovely weekend
Isabelle x

Heidi a dit…

I love your peonies, I have one, but it makes only leaf, no flowers, what a pity!
I like very very very much the dollshouse!
Have a nice week end Catherine!
Heidi

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely pink post, Catherine !
Your peonies are gorgeous !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

Heather a dit…

I just adore all the images, and the peony is beautiful!

Ascension a dit…

Que preciosas fotografias y que lindos colores....te alegran la vista y la vida.
Feliz fin de semana
besitos ascension

Marie-Ange a dit…

J'adore !
C'est pour moi le joli esprit anglais par excellence !
Très beau week-end
Marie-Ange

cuore antico a dit…

Catherine, so beautiful those photos.
Have a nice weekend.
Debora

Silvia a dit…

sometimes life is gray. thanks for this rose that lights the day.
Good weekend.
Silvia

Kris a dit…

My stress level just melted away.. photos are beautiful and places one heart in another mood of softness and joy that's for sure.. thanks sweet friend..

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What pretty, pretty, and happy pictures!

Rosanna a dit…

What wonderful and cheerful photos!

le ciel flamand a dit…

Oooh, you already have peonies blooming!!!! I have to wait a month or so...

Hugs, Annelies

Anna Linney a dit…

So beautiful roses, good Sunday.

Emanuela Forcina a dit…

J'adore le monde de catherine !

Life In a Little House a dit…

Oh how pretty thank you for sharing Love all the pink and the flowers ~Love Heather

*Maristella* a dit…

Buonasera Catherine...che immagini di primavera meravigliose...adoro le peonie!! Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan a dit…

Inspiradoras y bellas fotografías.

Emanuela Forcina a dit…

Che bellezza le porcellane antiche!