vendredi 1 avril 2011

Hello friends!
I had some presents from my son and his girlfriend last night, when we went to Paris! This angel I like very much...
and this vintage suitcase
Now look at Basile! an expensive dog , who has cost me 200euros's  vet yesterday and who had morphine for his back ache! an X-ray, blood test....He does not cry anymore and is very relaxed!!!Going back to the vet in two weeks.I HOPE everything is going fine within this two weeks!
Good weekend to you.

12 commentaires:

Heidi a dit…

I hope you expensive dog will be fine...and the rest super jealous Momma, what amazing treasures I'm so glad you had fun!

Silvia a dit…

Expensive dog.... I know what it means :0)
What beautiful gifts!Your son is a treasure.
Silvia

Julie Harward a dit…

Poor little dog, he is cute, looks kind of like mine. I hope he will be ok. Nice gifts too..have a good weekend :D

Life In a Little House a dit…

Wonderful presents I love that angel....Your dog is soooo cute!! I hope he feels better ~Love Heather

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Basile is so cute...he is worth every penny...or should I say euro. I am so glad he is feeling better.

You lucky to receive such nice gifts.

June a dit…

Oh Catherine, I hope little Basile continues to get better.
I LOVE your sweet angel and the vignette you have added him to. A very beautiful tabletop.
sending hugs

Marie-Ange a dit…

Une déco de charme, exquise, tout en finesse ...
Très belle fin de semaine
Marie-Ange

Leslie a dit…

Awwww poor Basile ~ I hope this he is well soon!!! I love the luggage and settings, very beautiful.
Have a great weekend.

Beth a dit…

What lovely photos. The suitcase is gorgeous!

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Mint mindig, csodaszép itt!
Szép vasárnapot!

*Maristella* a dit…

Bonjour cara Catherine....che belle e suggestive queste immagini!! Un mondo antico, davvero....un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Poor little Basile...he looks so innocent. Goodness he must have been in a lot of pain in order for them to give him morphine...no wonder he's so relaxed! I love that little angel and I love that suitcase...it's beautiful. What a sweet son you have! Enjoy your day.
Maura :)