samedi 9 avril 2011

A few posts ago, I posted about "Irish Guipure" the lace from Ireland. I posted some pitures from one of my books, but this morning I found THIS!
Isn't it abeautiful piece?
Even the buttons are beautiful!
I also found an antique table runner.
It is a big one.
I think it dates back to the 40's.
Here it's sunny, time to work in the garden! i wish you all a lovely weekend.

17 commentaires:

Leslie a dit…

what beautiful finds!!!!
Have a fantastic week!!!

Pink Princess a dit…

Beautiful, esp. the little jacket/vest?? SO pretty and such beautiful work ♥

17 modi di mangiare il mango a dit…

very beautiful!great week end

Julie Harward a dit…

I love anything lace! I have the most beautiful lace vest, have had it for years and it's still beautiful. You really found some awesome things! :D

Bleudelavande a dit…

Oh such a beautiful finds!!!!
Great weekend to you too my friend.
Hugs

cuore antico a dit…

So romantic :).
Debora

Ascension a dit…

Que maravilla!!!
Que trabajos mas finos y delicados.
besitos ascension

Silvia a dit…

These laces are wonderful, and your etsy shop is very cute.Silvia

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Ooo Catherine what beautiful handmade treasures! You find the most beautiful things on your little antiquing trips. One day when I get to see my sister again she and I will visit a village close to you and if you are free we can all go on a little adventure and then all go out to lunch...our treat! Maybe one day.
I hope your weekend is a wonderful one.
Maura :)

karlascottage.typepad.com a dit…

I've never heard that name before, but have seen this lace. What a great blouse!

GardenofDaisies a dit…

The lace jacket is so beautiful! It looks like it should be part of a wedding gown.

Life In a Little House a dit…

Wow so beautiful ~thank you for sharing ~Love Heather

~Lavender Dreamer~ a dit…

Very beautiful! The lace top is exquisite! Look at the detail...gorgeous! ♥

Rosanna a dit…

I go crazy for everything handmade, especially when it's crocheted.
Rosanna

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Nagyon szép darabok!

Joy a dit…

I'm here via Lilac Lane Cottage. I just rec'd. some antique lace from the United Kingdom. I love the little lace jacket! Will take a look around your lovely blog. Have a wonderful spring day!

Mauricio Bernal a dit…

is truly wonderful. I practice Irish crochet. and it is amazing and now I want apdatar this with other techniques. happiness, your blog is beautiful. and I would like to know how and where I can buy these pplanchas or patterns, you could help me? are beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNwFrNvMHi0

mauriciobernal.altamoda@gmail.com