lundi 21 mars 2011

Today, was a rough wake up! 
I was going down the stairs with Basile in my arms... Because he had two backbone surgeries! when i fell...making a terrible noise! I try Basile not to be injured ( he jumped and escape as quick as possible...got safe under an armchair  and me on the ground with a terrible pain in my ankle! so...
I am using this...and sit with a packet of frozen spinach on my ankle ( the frozen spinach beeing the only ice i found!!!) bad start of the day!
Yesterday, i managed to get the dress out of the frame


These are pieces of lace i found this weekend in an antique shop
This is a sleeve
And two baby hats
 Basile is avoids to be on my way today! 
Some paper dolls from my collection for you
I keep still, no gardening these days and we will see tomorow! Bonne fin de journée!

22 commentaires:

Rita a dit…

Pauvre toi Catherine! I hope you didn't break anything. What lovely lace and I really enjoyed those paper dolls.
Sending good vibes your way.
Rita

Beatnheart a dit…

beautiful little baby hats. Just love them.

Heidi a dit…

Oh my your lace is BEAUTIFUL... you poor dear I hope your ok...I fell down the stairs a couple years ago that a fall you pay for...

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

The lace is gorgeous! Hope your injury heals fast - so sorry that happened! Glad Basile escaped safely. Sending healing thoughts your way! -Tammy

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

OH goodness Catherine I hope you didn't break any bones! Have you had an Xray? Poor Basile...I bet he was frightened but thank goodness he wasn't injured too. The lace you found is exquisite...what a wonderful treasure! I hope your ankle is feeling better soon my friend. Take care.
Maura :)

cuore antico a dit…

Ohhh poor Catherine...
I hope you feel better now.
Debora

Life In a Little House a dit…

I am so sorry about your ankle I do hope that you are okay. Such beautiful pictures thankyou for sharing and Thankyou also for sharing the paperdolls I printed them out for my daughter she will love them ~Hope you feel better ~Love Heather

It's me a dit…

O no !!! poor you !!...hope you feeling better soon......love love Ria....xxx...

The Summer Porch a dit…

Catherine, I do hope your alright, it's very scary to have a slip on the stairs. Maybe your ankle is better by the end of the week.
I just love lace especially hanging in a window, the ones you've found are beautiful, so delicate in detail.
Do take care care.
Rosemary...X

The Summer Porch a dit…

Catherine, I do hope your alright, it's very scary to have a slip on the stairs. Maybe your ankle is better by the end of the week.
I just love lace especially hanging in a window, the ones you've found are beautiful, so delicate in detail.
Do take care care.
Rosemary...X

Sylvia a dit…

Oh Catherine, hope you're feeling better now !
The pieces of lace you've found are gorgeous !
Take care,
Sylvia

Liz a dit…

What a terrible accident - hope your ankle heals soon. Lovely baby hats!
Liz

GardenofDaisies a dit…

I'm so sorry you fell and hurt your ankle! (We use that frozen veggie trick here too... peas work really well.) I hope you feel well enough to do some gardening in the next few days.
The lace pieces are just so amazing and beautiful!!

Silvia a dit…

Catherine j hope you feel better now,garden must wait.Kiss.

Anonyme a dit…

Please Dear Catherine, take good care of You and of Basile too!
Love and Hugs.
Genevieve and Alex

Belle Inspiration Magazine a dit…

I hope you feel better soon, get plenty of rest. The lace is exquisite.
DO take care Catherine!
Mimi

Gilda - Sweet sweet home a dit…

Oh! Que de belles photos! Mais où avez-vous trouvé tous ces chefs-d'œuvre! Les lacets sont magnifiques. Vous êtes une femme merveilleuse. Bisous
Gilda

Heather a dit…

Oh Catherine, a fall like that can be very scary. I fell down my stairs once, and although I didn't break anything, my ankle was twisted badly. Hope the frozen veggies ease the pain!

Your lace is beautiful! It would be so pretty framed.

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Beautiful lace, but oh please be careful! I hope that you ankle is okay.

****Nannarè**** a dit…

it displeases to me tantissimo for your fall from the scales now you are retired and you are careful hello
an embrace a really big kiss
they give
nannarè

Heidi a dit…

Get weel soon Catherine!
I'm so sorry for your ankle, but luckily Basil is safe!
Kisses!

lory a dit…

Iam sorry for you....your lace is so nice kiss lory