mercredi 30 mars 2011


Today, I will show you  some of my jewellery box. At the moment i like pearls reals or false, i think they are perfectly matching with lace and they are very "vintage"! 
This is the small canvas i decorated last week
And the ring i found in a shop on my Saturday out...
I will be busy cooking and baking today, we will be having  a belated Birthday lunch as my son had exams and could not come for his Birthday. I am going to Paris to his flat and take him home for a few days. In Paris there is a scrapbooking show this weekend, but i won't have time to go , it should be very interesting, well, I won't spend money! 

16 commentaires:

Silvia a dit…

Catherine your decorated canvas is very romantic an cute.Also i love pearl false of course :0) but i hope one day ....i hope.
Kiss Silvia

Monique a dit…

Ton blog est très beau ainsi que les photos que tu y mets.

Pétales de fées a dit…

Chère Catherine, j'étais certaine que tu aimais les perles ! Elles prennent si bien la lumières et deviennent roses ou bleues ... tes colliers sont tout simplement magnifiques !
Bravo pour ton amusant et joli collage !
Je t'embrasse et te souhaite une excellente journée !

Rosanna a dit…

What wonderful jewellery and what a wonderful canvas you have decorated!!!
Rosanna

****Nannarè**** a dit…

bellissimo amo moltissimo le perle!!!!!!
ciao
buona giornata
da
**nannarè***

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Enjoy your belated birthday lunch with your son! I hope you will have a good time in Paris.

Lieve groet & happy day,

Madelief

Mimi and Tilly a dit…

I've really enjoyed catching up on your blog posts today, Cathereine, the dress you found and pieced together is so beautiful, and I love your little typewriter! Hope you have a greatd ay. Em x

Bleudelavande a dit…

Such a lovely work you made with that canvas!!!! I love it very much!!!!
Have a nice week

GardenofDaisies a dit…

Such pretty necklaces and bracelets! I love pearls too!!

Julie Harward a dit…

I love pearls too, I have a 25 inch string of real pearls with spots of jade that were my mom's, she gave them to me before she died and I love them. I also love the bracelet here with the charms on it..love it!
I just got an old, old type writer to here a few months back. I have put you on my list...love your blog too. :D

Sylvia a dit…

Those pearls are beautiful, Catherine !
Love the canvas you decorated, really lovely !
Have a nice time with your son !
Hugs,
Sylvia

Rita a dit…

I too love pearls; that was my first gift from my husband 48 years ago. you have a beautiful assortment of everything I love, Magnifique!
Rita

Country Dreaming a dit…

Love the jewelry and all the finds form the day before.
Have fun on your trip and Happy belated birthday to your son.

Melinda

Nezzy a dit…

Here's sending your wonderful Son a very happy belated birthday!

Oh sweetie, the jewelry is just marvelous! I adore the canvas you decorated...sweet, sweet, sweet! :o)

God bless and have a spectacular time celebrating with your man child!

Life In a Little House a dit…

So very pretty thank you for sharing ~Wishing you a wonderful day Love Heather

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

These are beautiful Catherine! Lace and pearls look lovely together and I love that ring. I hope you have a safe and sunny trip to Paris...wish I was going with you! That's too bad you're going to miss the Scrapbook show but I know you'll have a wonderful time with Romain. Enjoy his visit!
Maura :)