mardi 1 mars 2011

Today, i heard on the radio that a sale will take place in a house near where i live on Saturday.It is unusual here, (a sort of garage sale) so i had to register early this morning . I am interested by old magazines and a few things ( you can see on a website they have created some of what is on sale, which is nice.)It 's only 3 km from home and starts at 9. I will have to be early to get what interest me.
I love these pictures from "Maisons  à vivre campagne"
New  walpaper to choose... i like this one too , it has a sort of patina and inspires me...
It is matching that one...
and that one...
In a diferent colour
another one..
The choice is dificult, fortunately only two books interest me! What  do you think of them?

7 commentaires:

BonjourRomance a dit…

Sounds like fun Catherine! Hope you find some treasures. Enjoy!
Mimi

Pétales de fées a dit…

Très jolies photos d'intérieurs de charme et... so cosy ! Bises

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! How exciting to be going to a 'garage sale' just down the road from you. What's good about that is that if you find either a LOT of things or something large you won't have far to get it home! I'll be watching to see what treasures you find ;) I love the first second and third wall paper the best...I see what you mean about the patina. Very pretty. This makes me wish our walls weren't textured! Oh well...when we finally get around to doing the bathroom I'll have a couple of walls in there that I could paper. I hope you are having a wonderful day and that you're feeling better now.
Maura :)

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

I like all of the wallpaper samples, so I would have a terrible time chosing. I hope you find lots of interesting things at the sale, then you can share them with us!

La Maison en Wonderboom a dit…

The first wallpaper I like the most. The bleu stripes and the roses .. beautiful.

I wish i could go to that garage sale.
I hope you show us your treasures.

Hermine

Heather a dit…

Ooh, I hope that you find some neat things at the garage sale!!

It's me a dit…

I can't choose darling.......sorry !!! lovely evening love Ria.....xxx.