dimanche 20 mars 2011

The small ladder is for the pigeons!
I found some very old lace yesterday and i am trying to dress paper dolls, to use them on a canvas. This one is not finished yet, I have still  got to work on the dress. i
I have got plenty to do in the garden , this week the weather will be fine so I may spend my week outside. I hope you had a nice Sunday, see you soon!

9 commentaires:

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What a cleaver idea to do with paper dolls...I have always loved them. Your garden is looking so pretty, you have some wonderful Hellebores. Enjoy the good weather.

Life In a Little House a dit…

Oh wonderful enjoy your time in the garden Beautiful pictures ~Love Heather

Pétales de fées a dit…

Les vues de ton jardin nous dévoile un petit paradis ! Les hellébores, narcisses et jonquilles sont des pépites de printemps !
Passe une belle semaine au soleil ! Bisous

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

You are so busy!
I laughed about that pigeons' ladder -- how sweet for you to think of them.

We have had Josh and Alida here from California for nearly 10 days, making plans for the June wedding. Such fun, and so exciting.

It's also wonderful to get to know Josh better -- he and Alida seem perfect together.

Enjoy your beautiful early flowers; you are ahead of us, we only have a few brave crocus poking up.

Best wishes, Cass

Heather a dit…

I just love the bumblebee in the flower!

Mimi and Tilly a dit…

Your garden is so beautiful. I hope you've had a lovely weekend. Em x

Heidi a dit…

your garden is so beautiful and no snow!!

Beatnheart a dit…

How absolutely wonderful...what a glorious spot.

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Köszönjük a sétát ebben a szép kertben!
Erika