samedi 12 mars 2011

My first decorated canvases...

These last days, I have been busy decorating some small canvases. It took me a long time , because i haven't made this before! I had to find inspiration and all i needed .
And these are what I found in a charity shop! aren't they cute. Bon weekend à toutes!

13 commentaires:

Lisa a dit…

ça me plait beaucoup ;-)
Bon weekend á toi aussi.

Elisa 2011 a dit…

Sei stata bravissima, molto bella.

Pétales de fées a dit…

Bravo ma chère Catherine ! C'est vraiment réussi ! J'adore ta poule avec le grillage ! Et tes jolies étiquettes bien sûr que tu m'as si gentiment offertes ! Elles sont si belles !
Bisous

Heidi a dit…

I love these....they are works of art!

Ascension a dit…

Es una verdadera preciosidad, enhorabuena!!!
Feliz fin de semana
besitos ascension

Ciccia a dit…

Very, very talented, I really admire your creativity! The bunnies and the hen are so cute!!! Buona Domenica!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
These are wonderful...how creative and I LOVE the chicken wire and the crochet..VERY pretty indeed. You'll have to take a picture when you get them hanging up. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the sunshine..it's sunny here too!
Maura :)

Heather a dit…

Your canvases are wonderful! I just love how you applied layers of embellishments!

Mimi and Tilly a dit…

Wow, beautiful canvases. I love the layers and tactile quality. Happy weekend. xx

Heidi a dit…

Wow, Catherine, you have a lot of fantasy!
I love your canvases, and also your vintage easter cards, beautiful!
Heidi

Diane a dit…

Catherine, make more!!!! You are so talented!! They're gorgeous. I absolutely adore the way you put the wire over the chicken! So clever!
Hugs, Diane

Sylvia a dit…

Wow, your decorations are gorgeous, Catherine !
And that for the first time, you did a great job !
Nice week,
Hugs,
Sylvia

Hausfrau a dit…

Very nice work! The chicken wire is an inspired touch.