jeudi 31 mars 2011

My baking day, Basile is not well

Hello friends!
Today, has not started well! Basile is at the vet due to the fall we did in the stairs. He has back problems and is actually at the vet to have an X-ray and some injections. Well i have spent the morning at the vet.
My son is coming back home tonight and i have still got plenty to do!
They will phone me when Basile is ready, but he has to be asleep to do the examination.
Yesterday, I did some backing already and i made a caramel rice pudding and some peanut butter cookies, Romain's favorite , oatmeal and raisins ones.Here they are...
The two boxes are vintage ones , a present from my son.
Here is the caramel and fruits rice pudding!
I like it with "Crème Anglaise"!!!
I hope i will have time to visit your blogs this week end , it will be a speed one for me! hope Basile will be OK, not sure... See you soon.

17 commentaires:

@nne a dit…

bizes à Basile! A bientôt, @nne

Pétales de fées a dit…

J'espère que Basile sera vite guéri et que toute la maisonnée retrouvera la sérénité. En attendant je vois que tu ne chômes pas ! Ces belles boîtes, je les reconnais ! Bonne fin de semaine malgré tout, je t'embrasse bien amicalement.

Rosetta a dit…

Caterina auguri per Basile!Carini i tuoi dolcetti.Anch'io ho una di quelle scatole,me l'ha portata mio figlio l'anno scorso dalla Spagna,ha visitato pure la fabbrica dove facevano i dolcetti,buona giornata,Rosetta

laura a dit…

Oh! Poor Basile....
I hope he will be better soon!
Happy birthday to your son!
Fortunately you have already made lots of things for this day, I know when you go to the vet for examination you have to wait for hours!
Your biscuits box are beautiful, and also the pudding! (lucky boy!)
I hope to hear good news about Basile soon.
Kisses!
Heidi

Sunnybec a dit…

Hope Basile is going to be okay our pets are a worry. Loving your biscuit tins!

Heidi a dit…

Sorry, Laura it's me, I have another connection...
Kisses, Heidi

Rita a dit…

Bonne Fête Romain!I am intrigued with your caramel rice pudding; looks so good. Hope Basil is back with you soon safe and sound.
Merci
Rita

Rita a dit…

Love a blogger that does not have word verification.

Marie-Ange a dit…

J'adore les gâteaux de riz ...
Ils ont pour moi le goût de l'enfance.
Belle soirée
Marie-Ange

cuore antico a dit…

I hope now Basile is feeling better.
Debora

Jackie a dit…

Hope you have Basile back with you now and he is OK? Are the orange slices dried for decoration?

Have a lovely time with your son and his belated birthday treats, the rice pudding looks tasty!!

Jackie in Surrey.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine I'm sorry to read about Basile...I hope everything will be ok. I will be watching to see what you find out from the Vet. I'm glad for you that your son will be home for the weekend...it will keep your mind off Basile a little bit by keeping you busy. That caramel rice pudding looks delicious..I've never seen anything like that before. I have made rice pudding but it was just served in a bowl...yours is so pretty! Have a nice visit with Romain and enjoy your day...
Maura :)

It's me a dit…

Hope Basile is feeling better soon.......take care...love Ria...xxx...

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

I hope Basile will be feeling better soon, it is horrible when pets are ill, so worrisome. Your deserts look yummy!

Micky a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Micky a dit…

Hi Cateherine,

Hope Basille will be better as son as possible.

All the best.

Miguel

Life In a Little House a dit…

I am sorry to hear your dog is not feeling well. I hope he feels better. Your treats look wonderful!! thanks for sharing all those wonderful pictures Love Heather