vendredi 4 mars 2011

Mother of pearl buttons
Pens I used at school
Tomorow i must leave early for the garage sale, there are some old french magazines that interest me. Lovely weekend.
A guest house near ROUEN (just click on the link)
I forgot to tell you about this guest house near ROUEN, it's a nice place, have a look if you want, I thought it might interest some of you.

8 commentaires:

woodandfabric a dit…

Très joli!!! Spécialement l'étiquette No. 2. Belle collection de boutons! *Ü*

Jackie a dit…

Hello Catherine, I hope you are lucky at the garage sale tomorrow and get the magazines you want to buy. Maybe also a few more items that you can share with us on her blog. Have a very successful weekend and I hope you have had the sunshine like we have had today in the UK?

Good luck, Jackie in Surrey, UK.

Pétales de fées a dit…

Bonne brocante Catherine ! Tu as magnifiquement présenté tes anciens objets !
Bisous et excellent week end !

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh ...what pretty, pretty tags. Have a great weekend.(-:

Catherine a dit…

Such pretty little keepsakes you have ~ beautiful! Happy Weekend to you Catherine!
xo Catherine

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Catherine, buon week end!

Jackie a dit…

Hi Catherine

Love the collection of buttons. The pens must be able to tell as story of your work at school!!

This is the B&B we are staying in later in the year in Rouen:- http://www.leclosjouvenet.com/indexE.html.
Jackie in Surrey.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine,
I love your mother of pearl buttons and pen nibs on your beautiful tags...VERY nice! I looked at the B&B...I was hoping that the pictures on the right side would open but they never did. What a beautiful structure...one day I will get over there and see for myself how beautiful your area is. I hope you and your husband have a lovely evening!
Maura :)