jeudi 3 mars 2011

Lights from my Normandy

Hello friends! today,  my Normandy inspired me! When the sun is shining ( well here is i think the most rainy spot of France...) i said when it is nice, like today , we are very happy here, until next week , SUN!
But we would not have these green pastures and this special light if we did not have this kind of weather.
Don't they look cool and happy!
We can already see baby lambs in the prairies
And  guess what? I will have a slice of camembert on a piece of bread ! Next time recipes made with  camembert! ( pictures taken from: Normandie "corps et Ame" S.de Paillette& C. Grive)

13 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

Great pictures today !! i like them.....and i love camembert !!...lovely day darling....love love Ria...xxx...

Silvia a dit…

Wonderful pictures.Silvia

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Szép képek! Szép tájak!

Gilda a dit…

Oh Catherine! Votre terre est belle! J'aime la falaise .... le vent venant de la mer ... si vous essayez d'ouvrir les bras sur le bord d'une falaise, vous vous sentirez comme voler. Vous êtes une femme chanceuse. Je suis tellement nostalgique de ces sièges. Un gros câlin
Gilda

Kom Achterom a dit…

Wow Catherine what a beautiful photots!!
Love camembert!
i come over and eat a peace with you! hhhihi
happy weekend
Yolanda

Rita a dit…

What beautiful pictures you are sharing with us today! make me very nostalgic. Camembert is one of our favourite creamy delights..
Rita

Heather a dit…

I don't think that I've ever tasted camembert cheese! Is it similar to Brie?

Tretswelt a dit…

Oh wie schön Catherine,Normandie ist schööön!Schönes Wochenende.Bussi.Luciene.

loveandlilac a dit…

Just a hop, skip and a jump away yet I've never been to Normandy. These photos make me want to visit.

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

These are all beautiful pictures, Catherine. Much inspiration! xxxx

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

dear catherine,
i've always been dreaming about visiting your beautiful land - normandy has been on my travel wishlist since i was a teenager! now i'm convinced more than ever!
have a sweet weekend,
justyna

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Wonderful pics as always. I´ve been busy at home the last month, but now I´m gonna update my self in your world.

Big hug!
Emma

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Beautiful pictures Catherine! No wonder you are so proud of your Normandy even if does rain a lot. I feel the same way about British Columbia...it wouldn't be such a beautiful lush province if there wasn't so much rain and snow. But when the sun shines...it's heaven on earth. Mmmmmm enjoy your camembert on a piece of crusty bread.
Maura :)