mercredi 2 mars 2011

Here are the first miniature daffodils from my garden! Today was a cold,windy but sunny day...at last! I  left this morning to Ikea  and then i had a look at the spring and summer clothes. Went back to ikea to have a snack and back home....and cleaned the windows.Now i can have a rest.
This table was brown and some time ago i decided to paint it white
look at Basile hiding under the table! he had his spring hair cut , that's why he is hiding!
The other one redy for spring!!!
I hope you had a lovely day.

10 commentaires:

Pétales de fées a dit…

J'adore ton bouquet de jonquilles ! C'est gai et joyeux comme ton petit chien ! Bisous

Silvia a dit…

Your table is really beautiful ,and Basile is cute....but here its' very cold , I love winter and I'm happy.Silvia

@nne a dit…

Vive le printemps ... merci pour tes belles photos! Mais, pauvre Basile! @micalement

Liz a dit…

What a lovely little dog! Your daffodils are beautiful.
Liz

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Oh how lucky you are to have daffodils already. This fall I will plant as many as I can afford...they speak SPRING! Your table looks lovely and so does your little Basile...what a sweet heart. I LOVE this opening song...I have NO idea what it says although I think I recognize 'my heart' or 'my love'at the end? Makes me smile every time I open your blog ;) Have a wonderful day!
Maura :)

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful daffodils, Catherine !
And Basile is so cute !!
Nice evening,
Sylvia

Heidi a dit…

Your daffodils are beautiful, we have lot of cold here, no time for daffodils yet...
Oh! Poor Basile, without his hair!
He is hiding... My mother says that long time ago my grandmother had a little dog, and after the hair cut he didn't want go out in the street for the shame... Poor dog!
But I know that in a month Basil's hair comes back!
Good evening!
Heidi

Life In a Little House a dit…

Oh such pretty flowers ~Love Heather

Heather a dit…

I just love daffodils!

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

the miniture daffodils are my absolute favorites I have them planted all the way down the center of my driveway.