mercredi 9 mars 2011

Hello! Today was my afternoon out and flee market.
Look what I found! a cradle, somebody told me , it was dating back to the 40's? I must clean it and restore it.


This peace of furniture is not relly nice, but I saw one painted which was MUCH better!
Soon I am going to Paris and next to my son's flat there is a BIG flea market. I will go there to get some old papers and also take pictures. I have never seen such a furniture display.
I love these little cornflowers
I love Beatrix Potter and see what I found this morning!
Cute aren't they? 
Some of you told me that they have problems to leave a comment on my blog. I will try to see what's wrong. I have problems myself at the moment with my blog, thank you to let me know. See you soon.

13 commentaires:

****Nannarè**** a dit…

merveilleux !!!!!!!!!!

salut

***nannarè***

Kom Achterom a dit…

Hi Catherine,
The cradle oooh so nice!! love it!
And Peter rabit is alsow one of my favorits! My daugthers room was so lovely with wallpaper from Peter when see was a baby.
Nice evening
Yolanda

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

The cradle looks lovely! You can keep it for your first grandchild ;-)! The fleamarket looks great. The floral pot looks really pretty.

Happy day!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Rosetta a dit…

Che belle cose c'erano questa mattina al mercato!Anch'io adoro imercatini e domenica scorsa c'è stato qui nella mia città.Mi piace molto Beatrix Potter,ciao,Rosetta

Heather a dit…

What great finds! I love Beatrix Potter too, and those cards are just adorable!

Jackie a dit…

Hi Catherine, I love the art deco cornflower teapot or coffee pot and jug. I think when I visit France on holiday TWICE this year I had better bring lots of Euro's!! Good job we will have the car. Enjoy Paris and the retail therapy and spending time with your son. Jackie in Surrey, UK.

La Maison en Wonderboom a dit…

It looks like the crib where my daughters were in.
Paris mmm i hope to be there soon.

love
Hermine

Gilda - Sweet sweet home a dit…

Bonsoir, Catherine, j'ai vu dans vos photos de plats décorés de bleu, sont magnifiques, je les aime. Un gros câlin
Gilda

Rita a dit…

Comme c'est beau! I love it all. I am saving your caramel muffins to try when I get back home.
Rita

Pétales de fées a dit…

Oh oui c'est "cute" ! J'aime aussi Béatrix Potter ! Et tu as acheté TOUT ça ???? Bisou et belle soirée !

dogsmom a dit…

What a wonderful way to spend a day. Such delightful things to look at. I love the cradle.

~Lavender Dreamer~ a dit…

The Beatrix P. cards are wonderful! But oh...the cradle is divine! I collect dolls and love having things like a cradle to display them! This one is magnificent! ♥

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine...looks like you had a fun time at the flea market! I love the cradle and I adore flowered dishes but best of all is the Beatrix Potter 'pop ups'! I drew that picture of Peter eating the carrot in the garden with the little robin on the shovel for my Grandson when he was born. I love her work and I love the movie Miss Potter...have you seen it? Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Maura :)