dimanche 27 mars 2011

Hello friends! these days i have been preoaring Easter and i started making this little hen garland. I also took some pictures from the garden while the weather was fine.


The Camelias are blooming
Yesterday, we went back to the sea and i visited my favorite antique shop and found some nice things...i will show you later!
I took some pictures for you...
I  
LOVE this beautiful bird cage!
These bedside tables are newly painted , but i like the colours and flowers
This bed and wardrobe
I would like to have this in my garden with roses running on it.
and this one in one corner of the garden to have a place to rest
I showed you two weeks ago, but as i was alone i could take a better picture this time.Nice to have a conversation!
I love this little chair, it would be nice painted
Next time i would like to get this roses and angels tea set! I hope you enjoyed the visit!

15 commentaires:

Liz a dit…

Hi Catherine, your little garland is lovely! Looks like a wonderful shop.
Liz

cuore antico a dit…

Fantastic this old shop...and also your pictures.
Debora

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Gratulálok, most is csodálatos képeket találtam itt! Szeretem a zenét! Szép tárgyak, szép összeállítások.
Boldog vasárnapot.

Marie-Ange a dit…

Adorable ta petite guirlande de poules !
Une jolie façon d'attendre Pâques ...
Tes idées de jardin me séduisent beaucoup ...
Bisous
Marie-Ange

Rita a dit…

Comme c'est beau! Would love to be at your place for Easter.
Rita

Heidi a dit…

Oh my the yard art is fabulous....and the bird cages! I would want them all.
along with your garden full of flowers...have a wonderful Sunday!

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

What a wonderful antique shop...so many beautiful and interesting things. What temptations. Spring is definately here is your garden ~ lovely flowers!

Corinne. a dit…

superbes tes photos de fleurs !!
Ta guirlande de petite poule est toute "mimi" !
amitié
corinne

Pétales de fées a dit…

Coucou Catherine !
Joli printemps dans ton jardin et dans cette belle boutique ! La gloriette et le service à thé me plaisent énormément ! Bonne semaine !

Carola Bartz a dit…

Such beautiful pictures from your garden! The camelia is so beautiful. I love your hen garland, great for Easter!

Jackie a dit…

Your garden flowers are beautiful. Also the antique shop. I love the garland, you are so creative and clever.

Love Jackie in Surrey, UK.

Life In a Little House a dit…

The Flowers are wonderful just lovely....and wow look at all those wonderful antiques....I love the bird cages ~Thanks for sharing Love Heather

Soňa a dit…

Milá Catherine...nádherné fotky. Děkuji, že můžu přijít a obdivovat tak krásné obrázky i ze zahrady. Je jaro a v půdě se dějí takové zázraky. Krásné květiny. Miluji bílé a růžové...Přeji krásné jarní dny.Soňa

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine your garland is beautiful! What a talented woman you are. Oh how I'd love that antique shop...I bet all those metal benches and other things would look lovely in your garden. I can't believe how far along you are in the garden...it's beautiful! If all goes well ..next spring I'll have daffodils and flowers in my garden rather than just dirt ;) I hope you have a wonderful day.
Maura :)

ALISON a dit…

I would love to go aroundthis wonderful shop, I love to go hunting for bargains. Love your blog Ciao Alison