jeudi 24 mars 2011

Hello! a few days ago, I found this artichoke and i like it's shape, colours and simplicity.


And  I found the lampshade that matches my bedroom  blinds!
And a note of spring colours for the end!
And I wish you a good evening, see you soon!

9 commentaires:

Rita a dit…

Really love the colour of those cookies!
Rita

Patty a dit…

Catherine, I love the artichoke!
I hope your ankle is feeling better! I can't believe all of the baking that you have done and everything looks so delicious! I really would love to see the recipe for your loaves with the meats and cheeses! They really look good!!

Heidi a dit…

this is a delicous post Momma!!!

Lara a dit…

Hi Catherine, how are you now? Are you feeling a little better again?
Hope you will be all better soon!

Marie-Ange a dit…

Tu pourrais trouver chez moi le même noeud et le même rideau !
Je les trouve superbes !
Bisous de douce soirée
Marie-Ange

Blue Cottage a dit…

Wow... I like your lampshade it is
toile de jouy???
I hope to find some in Blue.
Where did you buy them if I may ask?? in France or on the world wide web.
I hope your ankle is feeling better.
Wish you a sunny weekend.
Greetings Cobi

Life In a Little House a dit…

Wonderful new treasures!! and that cookie looks SOOOOO good!! :) Love Heather

Beatnheart a dit…

Cookies are amazing! the color is out of this world.

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

The artichoke is wonderful! I love it. Hope that you are feeling better.