lundi 14 mars 2011

French vintage flea market

I 've spent the week end at the sea side, I had a good time going to flea markets and vintage shop. I took some pictures for you.
I love this lamp!
Next time , I think I will get the flower canvas.
Nice little push chair...and teddy
Vintage hats
It was not easy to take a picture, it is in fact two outdoor chairs .
I LOVE this small chest of drawers!
I hope you enjoyed the visit! have a good week!

11 commentaires:

Silvia a dit…

Catherine, lovely picture and beautiful market.Silvia

Ingrid a dit…

Catherine, je vous remercie pour les magnifiques photos, c'est une source d'inspiration pour moi. J'essaie de faire de telles choses sur une échelle de 1:12
salutations amicales
Ingrid

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

beautiful vintage shop! i wish i could get somehing for my house!
have a sweet day,
justyna

Ciccia a dit…

Fabulous vintage! I love the tea set, but everything is gorgeous! This must be a wonderful vintage market, we don-t have any like that here in Sicily!

Pétales de fées a dit…

Que de belles choses ! J'ai repéré la lampe comme toi, mais aussi cette double chaise en fer, le buste de femme... beaucoup de choses ! Chic la période des vide-greniers revient !
Bonne journée ma belle !

It's me a dit…

Nice things!!...beautiful !! have a nice week darling......love love Ria....xxx...

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

I enjoyed browsing through your photo's. There is so much to see!

Enjoy your new week!

Lieve groet, Madelief x

Susy a dit…

Bonjour Catherine, je post intéressant
et de nombreuses merveilles. Avez-vous acheté quelque chose?
Une accolade
SUSY

Heidi a dit…

Jealous , I love your shopping trip thanks for sharing all your treasure troves...I too love Starbucks. I collect the mugs from around the world my friend just brought me back one from Paris...

Your music is Fabulous I leave it on and minimize you so I can listen to it around the house!
Swedish House has fab music on her blog also.
Have a great week!

loveandlilac a dit…

It is a beautiful lamp - it looks like Galle?

Marie-Ange a dit…

Une vraie foire aux rêves !
Du bonheur pour chacun, des objets pour les fous de chines, le bonheur quoi !!!
Bisous
Marie-Ange