vendredi 11 mars 2011

The colours of spring! close to where we live, there is a castle and a big parc with all sorts of birds and animals. My daughter went there last weekend and sent me some of her pictures.
Look at those wonderful blue colours!
I am afraid in Normandy we don't really have this sort of...blue sky! In Santorin, in Greece, this is where  I could find the blue skies and the intense blue of the sea!  
I hope today, you will have some blue in your day and a vacation inspiration!!!

10 commentaires:

Pétales de fées a dit…

Des bleus à tomber ! Tous ces camaïeux sont superbes ! Mais si tu auras un jour un ciel comme en Grèce !!! Peut-être pas ce week-end par contre !!!
Gros bisous ma douce !

Liz a dit…

The peacock photographs are amazing!
Liz

Hélène Flont ✿Fine Art a dit…

De merveilleux bleus, merci Catherine.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Heidi a dit…

Oh Momma first I love love your music and this whole yummy colorful post....can I then dust at your house?

dogsmom a dit…

this time of year I would preferably find some green (like grass) but that peacock is wonderful. OK, all your views are pretty spectacular.

~Lavender Dreamer~ a dit…

Beautiful blues! I think I will post a photo of the blue skies we have been having! I love the big peacock! What an amazing bird! ♥

Grandma Yellow Hair a dit…

How beautiful! Love your blues and the peacocks are just so awesome.
Your daughter really caputured their beauty.
Love your music too....hope your doing well
Love
Maggie

Marie-Ange a dit…

Lorsque le ciel est bleu la Vie est un sourire ...
Très beau week-end
Marie-Ange

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

What beautiful colours Catherine...makes me want to take a holiday one winter in Greece! My sister and her family go to Greece often..of course it's a lot closer for her living in England than for me here in Kansas! Thanks for giving me something to dream about.
Maura :)

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.