vendredi 18 mars 2011

Chicken wire bird crown.

Today, i  worked with chicken wire , I enjoyed myself doing this...
I wish you a Happy Weekend!

13 commentaires:

Silvia a dit…

Catherine your work is so beautiful.Silvia

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Very pretty Catherine...I have never thought of doing this and I love anything with chicken wire. What a great idea. It turned out so wonderfully.

Life In a Little House a dit…

That is very cool!! I have tons of chicken wire ....hmmmm giving me ideas ~Have a wonderful weekend Love Heather

Heidi a dit…

This is so beautiful!!! I love the bird and this music of your makes me smile....

Erika Nagy Farkas Dudás a dit…

Cara Suzy, buon week end! Nagyon szépek most is a képeid!

Scripta - Parole da Indossare a dit…

What a beautiful atmosphere has your blog! I love it!
Thank you for you visit in mine ♥
Have a nice week end!
Barbara

Rosetta a dit…

Dolci,dolci questi uccelli principini!Buona domenica!Rosetta

Pétales de fées a dit…

Très joli nid couronné ! Il ressemble aux nids de nos oiseaux qui savent récupérer des brins de dentelle, de laine, toutes sortes d'éléments pour nicher douillettement !
Bravo pour cette si jolie idée ! Bon week-end !

Corinne. a dit…

Adorable ton nid couronné !!
J'adore
amitié
corinne

Diane a dit…

Catherine, you're having a lot of fun with chicken wire!! VERY creative nest/crown! Beautiful laces in your previous post.
Hugs,
Diane

✿ ♥ France ✿ ✿ a dit…

je viens te voir ce soir un superbe blog

Rita a dit…

What a talent; love your creation.
Bonne fin de semaine.
Rita

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

Lovely! And the lace you used is the lace I used on the bridesmaids' dresses I sewed for my sister's wedding! They were a fine, silky French small-printed cotton, and that lace trimmed the high necks and long sleeves. What a wonderful memory you brought back for me.
Thanks you!
Cass