dimanche 6 février 2011

Not being to well with a laryngitis, I am  having a black and white afternoon!
I made myself some croissants and i 'm crocheting black and white for my daughter in my armchair.
I will eat one of my croissant in a minute and have a quite afternoon inside! tomorow I'm sure, I will feel better!
Good afternoon!

19 commentaires:

Eva a dit…

Hope you feel better soon!! The croissant looks really yummy!
Have a nice week Catherine :)

It's me a dit…

Hhahahah!! you are so funny !!!..i think with all that sweet...you feel better soon darling.......o my that sup !!! is so so so lovely !!! beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

Nannarè a dit…

Che meraviglia queste tazzine:):):))
buona domenica!!!
ciao
baci
da
*nannarè*

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

It looks like you might be making an afghan and it such wonderful colors ~ very dramatic. It will be very pretty. Hope you feel better soon.(-:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Catherine!

So sorry to hear that you have some health troubles.
Please, take good care of you my dear friend!
Have a lovely afternoon!

Love and Hugs.

Genevieve and Alex

franca a dit…

Good healing!
Delicious desserts!
Franca

Liz a dit…

Just discovered your blog - its wonderful. I adore the music! Get well soon. Liz

Jackie a dit…

They do say feed a cold!! Hope you will feel better soon, keep warm and drink plenty of tea!! Love Jackie in Surrey, UK.

Heather a dit…

Hope you are feeling better. The croissants look oh so delicious!

Mercedes a dit…

I hope you feel better with that hot coffe . Do you know that I was reading how to do a croissant at home last day ! I smiled when I read you did yourself yours, you got it !!

Pétales de fées a dit…

Soigne bien cette laryngite chère Catherine, reste au chaud et régale toi comme tu nous régale avec ces jolies photos de porcelaine et de dentelle !
Bisous

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely in black and white, Catherine !
Hope you're feeling better soon !
Hugs,
sylvia

Soňa a dit…

Velmi krásný blog a fotografie!!! Moc pozdravů k Vám, Soňa

Mari@ a dit…

Thank you for your beautiful pictures. :o)

Trets Welt a dit…

Hei Cathe,
wie lecker diesen Kekse...und Croissants.
Ich bin heute müde weil mein Mann Geburtstag gehabt,und kam vielen Besucher.Ich komme gerade aus der Sauna un Schwimmbad.Das tut gut für Körper und Seele.Schöne Woche wunsche ich dir.Bussi.Luciene

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I'm sorry to read that you're not feeling well...I hope you get well soon. Looks like you're keeping yourself busy with crocheting and baking...the croissants look delicious! I didn't know you could get Oreo cookies over there :) Take good care of yourself...I hope tomorrow you have some sunshine.
Maura :)

Life In a Little House a dit…

Beautiful pictures. I hope you feel better soon. Laryngitis is not fun to have~ I am not well myself my husband brought home a terrible sinus cold with him from Japan and the whole house here has it now. ~Praying you feel better soon ~Love Heather

Hausfrau a dit…

Lovely! Feel better soon!

Rita a dit…

Je te souhaite un pront rétablissement. I love your beautiful teapot and cup with that croissant. Bonne semaine.
Rita