samedi 26 février 2011

New makeover idea

Whatv about spring colours?
They are my favorite, so beautiful and bright colours!
I am preparing a new makeover, as soon as i  am better. My children's playroom will change into my workshop. It's quite big and i have lots of projects!
I went  to have a look at the paint, it will be a girlish room this time.
It will be between light pink and light purple.
Stripes and small dots.
It will be like the picture on the right, the top of the wall with stripes or dots separated and the rest in paint.
I forgot to take the book with the dots, well, next time.
Its a book of niniature patterns.
I want the room to be light and cosy. HAPPY WEEK  END!

15 commentaires:

Natasha a dit…

It looks like it will be a wonderful and pretty room! I can't wait to see the end results.

I didn't know you have been unwell. I hope you feel better soon.

Best wishes and happy weekend to you too!
Natasha.
xo

Rita a dit…

Hope you are feeling better real soon.
Rita

Pétales de fées a dit…

J'aime beaucoup ton choix de couleurs et de motifs pour le papier ! Ce sera joli. Rétablis toi vite ! Je t'embrasse

Mimi and Tilly a dit…

I spotted some puplre flowers peeking through the soil yesterday, they are primroses, I think. It is a sunny warmer day here in the UK and it feels as if Spring is definitely on its way. I really love your choice of colours and style for your creative space. I have been looking at my workshop and it is in need pf a bit of a pick-me-up! Can't wait to see the finished room. Hugs, Em x

Rosetta a dit…

Che moltitudine di bei fiori,romantici come le dolci carte da parati.Saluti,Rosetta

cuore antico a dit…

I hope you will feel better soon and I think your room will be fantastic.
Debora

Life In a Little House a dit…

Sounds wonderful!! our first house I wallpapered the whole thing it was wonderful I loved it. This house that we are in can not be wallpapered the walls have texture on them. ~Enjoy your new project that will be wonderful to have a studio to create in ~Have a great weekend Love Heather

Elisa 2011 a dit…

Quanti fiori.....è sbocciata la primavera!

Patty a dit…

Catherine, You have had such a long time not feeling well! I really hope that you do feel better soon! Your ideas for the playroom sound incredible already and I love your decorating style so much. It will be great fun to see you transform the room into a workroom for you! I hope you share the before pictures with us! They are so much fun to see too!!

Country Dreaming a dit…

Looks like you are going to be very busy soon!
Sorry I haven't been by,
Hope all is going well otherwise.
Have fun with your project.


PS--I looked at some of your other posts--your pegs and tags are soo cute.


Have fun.

Melinda

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

How exciting this is to have your own workroom! When I look at all the colours and wallpapers I think it will become a lovely room. Good luck will all the work!

Lieve groet & happy sunday!

Madelief

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh this room is going to be very pretty ~ I am fond of little prints. I have never seen paint displayed in this way, what a wonderful way to do it. Hope you feel better soon.

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely Spring colors,
the room will be gorgeous, such beautiful colors and wallpapers !
Take care, Catherine !
Sylvia

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Yes it looks like spring! I LOVE flowered wallpaper with stripes or checks....very feminine. I can't wait to see the room when you're done or while you're working on it. The colours will be BEAUTIFUL Catherine!
Maura :)

Mercedes a dit…

those wallpapers are lovely, difficult choice!