samedi 19 février 2011

It will soon be Easter and i thought it might interest my new followers, they are last year's pictures from an exhibition i went to. I think these eggs are fabulous! these ones are embroided ones, with a special curved needle.
Decorated ones
painted ones
This is  where the exhibition took place. I will probably go this year to buy little jewel eggs for my collection
This is a part of my collection, some are Russian hand painted ones, one is from Rhodes, Prague...They are precious to me. Have a nice week end, here it's  all grey and raining!

8 commentaires:

Liz a dit…

Wow - those embroidered ones are amazing! They are all little works of art.
Liz

Heidi a dit…

I love your collection of eggs, expecially the Fabergè eggs and the little jewel eggs!
Heidi

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

the embroidered ones are amazing. I saw some the Fabrage Eggs at an museum last year in San Francisco and the were beyond amazing. Your little ones are quite lovely.

Pétales de fées a dit…

Je trouve ces œufs brodés incroyablement fascinants ! Comment peut-on faire ? les oiseaux brodés, les fleurs sont de pures merveilles !
Superbes photos également !
Bisous

Soňa a dit…

Moc se mi líbí vaše fotografie!!!Krásný večer,Soňa

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
These eggs are absolutely beautiful...I can't believe how much work has gone into making them. The embroidery is incredible...I wonder how many eggs they went through before the broke any?! Your bracelet is beautiful...very delicate looking. I hope you'll show us what you buy while your there and hopefully you will be able to take pictures to show us. Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Maura :)

The Vintage Kitten a dit…

The embroidered eggs are absolutely beautiful X

Life In a Little House a dit…

I love how you decorated with those spring cards I would love to do that in my home as well. Happy Birthday to your Beautiful Daughter Maud!! May she be blessed with Good Health to celebrate many many more. Have a wonderful day ~Love Heather